ヴェイパー(vapur) アンチボトル 1L Eclipseシリーズ アンチ1LEclipse ナイトブルー

ヴェイパー(vapur) アンチボトル 1L Eclipseシリーズ アンチ1LEclipse ナイトブルー
Rating
製品の詳細
Product specifications ● Capacity: 1l Product Details Anti water bottle. Bottled instead, and make you more eco-friendly, want to create "carry" Anti Bottle Cold and make you more convenient and stylish. Why would you think ヴxeipa- are born. Folded up size and light weight for easy carry. They can be used over and over again for extra durability. Eco Friendly and Fun yet secure and fashionable look. Why would you agree to meet with a novelty item, it is "3-way par Anti bottles". This will be your water bottle and water bottle and are different, eco-friendly new style carrying larger bulkier. ヴxeipa- is a novel ideas for lots of jammed items. ◆ Can be used repeatedly Reusable Excellent durability and safety of the 3 layers are crafted from plastic layer, can be used over and over again. BPA free (Bisphenol A) are not using any product. ◆ Foldabel Foldable There is a insert when it can be, can be rolled or folded flat lay flat when empty. Anywhere you go, even when used in easy to carry anywhere. ◆ washable washable Remove the cap and carabiner, Dishwasher safe and easy to clean with itself to be able to. ◆ Freezable that can be frozen You can drink cold for a long time it can be also be used as ice pack to freeze the next year.

Vapur Eclipse 1L Collapsible Water Bottle (Night Blue)
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Vapur
Model Number: ‎10215
Package Dimensions: ‎33.2 x 14.8 x 4.3 cm
Material: ‎プラスチック
Volume: ‎1 Liters
Volume Capacity: ‎1 L
Package Weight: ‎0.07 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Material Care Instructions: ‎食洗機洗い
Brand Name: ‎Vapur
Capacity: ‎1 Liters
Item Weight: ‎0.03 Kilograms
Byline
Brand: vapur
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2020

No

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2016

Great for the first 2 days of use. Try to clean the bottle out and you're stuck with soapy after taste no matter how thorough you rinse.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2015

Saved a ton of money by using this while flying instead of water bottles. Never leaks - some condensation forms if you use cold water but that's obviously normal. Buying 2 more!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2014

Backpacked across Europe for a month and this was one of my best purchases. Holds a lot of water, clipped to my backpack or pants, and I could take it with me anywhere. When I wasn't using it, I could role it up.I forget it at a church in Barcelona though. Worst day of my life... :(

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2017

My air travel staple. These are so great for traveling on planes and roll up when done.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2013

When I first removed this 'water bottle' from the package, I thought that I wasn't going to like it. It appeared to not have the accordion fold to allow it to stand when filled with water, But upon filling it, the bottle opened up and it will stand up on a flat surface. I like that the twist off cap makes it easy to fill with a medium large opening. But while you can open the lid one handed, you will spill water all over you if you are laying down when you open the top to drink. I like the push-pull tops better because of being able to drink in any position. It is still a good bottle and worth the money.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2014

I have been using this water bottle for about 3 months so far and I am loving it! The only thing that you might take into considerationis that so far I have not been able to fit as much inside as advertised, it comes to about 100ml short.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018

Perfect for travel.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2015

This thing is awesome. Don't leave it in a hot car the plastic will melt. I was a bit disappointed when this happened however it still works. We use it often and no leaks.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2016

this packs down and takes up no space. Great for a hunting bag or bug out bag and the price is right. I have purchased 2 more because I like them so much.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2018

I was very upset and don't know how to exchange it for a new one. After purchasing this item it broke within the span of a week and now leaks whenever I try to drink from it. I was really looking forward to the collapsible design for travel, but now I have no bottle.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2018

Perfect for traveling. Held up really well and surprisingly kept water cool. Easy to fold up and store away.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2019

Really like the water bladder. It is light weight and capable of fitting in tight places. My only complaint is the O-ring at the top can slide down which will lead to leaking if you do not notice it as you screw the lid on.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2016

Expensive but is good - perfect for airport traveler. it takes no space when it is empty. No more overpriced airport bottled water...

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2017

Better then any other bottle on the marketLight wight compact

<今こそノムさんの教え(14)>「しっかり食べよう」
「サライ」の大合唱も聴いたし、夏休みも終わり。大したバカンスもなかったのに例年並みの疲れを感じるのは?そう、夏バテ。野村監督は日本球界最高齢の74歳まで東北楽天でグラウンドに立った。食事こそが元気の源と考えた。今回の語録はシンプルな「しっかり食べよう」。登場する食品の効能は個人の感想としてご参考ください。 真夏の午後。痛いほどの日差しが当たる本拠地の三塁ベンチ。野村監督はいつもの特等席に腰掛けた。

〈8/28発売〉uka|痒みに注目した新作シャンプー&バイオマス容器に ...
【uka(ウカ)】のヘアケア商品の容器がバイオマスパッケージにリニューアル!人気の2大シリーズ『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント ウェイクアップアップアップ!』と『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント グラマラスナイティナイト』に、お試しに便利な新しいミニサイズが仲間入り。さらに痒みに注目した新作も8月28日(土)に登場予定です。今回はこれらの新作アイテムの詳しいレビューをお届けします。

<今こそノムさんの教え(14)>「しっかり食べよう」
「サライ」の大合唱も聴いたし、夏休みも終わり。大したバカンスもなかったのに例年並みの疲れを感じるのは?そう、夏バテ。野村監督は日本球界最高齢の74歳まで東北楽天でグラウンドに立った。食事こそが元気の源と考えた。今回の語録はシンプルな「しっかり食べよう」。登場する食品の効能は個人の感想としてご参考ください。 真夏の午後。痛いほどの日差しが当たる本拠地の三塁ベンチ。野村監督はいつもの特等席に腰掛けた。

〈8/28発売〉uka|痒みに注目した新作シャンプー&バイオマス容器に ...
【uka(ウカ)】のヘアケア商品の容器がバイオマスパッケージにリニューアル!人気の2大シリーズ『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント ウェイクアップアップアップ!』と『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント グラマラスナイティナイト』に、お試しに便利な新しいミニサイズが仲間入り。さらに痒みに注目した新作も8月28日(土)に登場予定です。今回はこれらの新作アイテムの詳しいレビューをお届けします。

<今こそノムさんの教え(14)>「しっかり食べよう」
「サライ」の大合唱も聴いたし、夏休みも終わり。大したバカンスもなかったのに例年並みの疲れを感じるのは?そう、夏バテ。野村監督は日本球界最高齢の74歳まで東北楽天でグラウンドに立った。食事こそが元気の源と考えた。今回の語録はシンプルな「しっかり食べよう」。登場する食品の効能は個人の感想としてご参考ください。 真夏の午後。痛いほどの日差しが当たる本拠地の三塁ベンチ。野村監督はいつもの特等席に腰掛けた。

〈8/28発売〉uka|痒みに注目した新作シャンプー&バイオマス容器に ...
【uka(ウカ)】のヘアケア商品の容器がバイオマスパッケージにリニューアル!人気の2大シリーズ『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント ウェイクアップアップアップ!』と『uka シャンプー/ヘアトリートメント グラマラスナイティナイト』に、お試しに便利な新しいミニサイズが仲間入り。さらに痒みに注目した新作も8月28日(土)に登場予定です。今回はこれらの新作アイテムの詳しいレビューをお届けします。