Utopia Kitchen シーズニング済み鉄鋳製 スキレット(31.8Cm/12.5インチ) 31.75cm(12.5インチ)
Utopia Kitchen シーズニング済み鉄鋳製 スキレット(31.8Cm/12.5インチ) 31.75cm(12.5インチ)
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
N/A
Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet (12.5 inch) by Utopia Kitchen
Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet (12.5 inch) by Utopia Kitchen
Item Model
UK0040
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Product Dimensions: 43.18 x 31.75 x 5.84 cm; 3.63 Kg
Manufacturer: Utopia Kitchen
Item model number: UK0040
Product Dimensions: 43.18 x 31.75 x 5.84 cm; 3.63 Kg
Manufacturer: Utopia Kitchen
Item model number: UK0040
Byline
Brand: Utopia Kitchen
Merchant
Sold by: CN LIONS SHOP
All Variant
B00X4WQMAS
Size Variations
31.75cm(12.5インチ)
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B00X4WQMAS: 31.75cm(12.5インチ)
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2021
I haven’t used but is big and heavy. Might have to return. Nothing wrong with the product.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2021
Okay people, I've had this cast iron skillet a few weeks now and here's my thoughts.When I got the skillet every surface of the skillet inside and out was very rough like sandpaper. So here's how I fixed it.I took an orbital sander and sanded it down the inside of the skillet. Then I took some Scotch Brite and used a lot of elbow Grease and scrapes all around the rest of the skillet until it was smooth. Then I took some oil, I usually use flaxseed oil, but was out so I used grapeseed oil and put a thin coat all over the pan with a lint free cloth. You could use any high smoke point oil you want. Then I preheated my oven to 400 degrees and put the pan inside upside down. Let it sit in there for an hour and turned the oven off. I let it rest in there overnight until the next day when it was cool and did the same thing, this time at 350 degrees. The next day I did the same thing one more time at 350 degrees.And now the skillet is really smooth top and bottom, and is re-seasoned, top and bottom. Nothing sticks to it, heat distribution is great because it's cast iron, and I can use it for virtually anything that I want to cook. And it goes from stove to oven without worrying about damaging the skillet.The thing is every time after you cook you have to clean it, without soap! Put it on the stovetop on medium heat to make sure you totally dry it off, get rid of the water! And while it's really warm want to put a quarter-size spot of oil on the bottom and take a lint free cloth and coat the inside on the skillet with that oil. This is called seasoning your cast iron skillet and it must be done every time after you use it!First few months I'll be using non-stick cookware on it until it gets a really good coating of seasoning on it. After that I could use metal cookware but for the meantime I'm just going to use nonstick cookware to protect that coating. If you re-season the cast iron skillet this way if I have a bronze color when you're done seasoning at The first few times, this is to be expected! It will get darker in time if the more you use it and the more you season it. You can look on YouTube and find many tutorials on re-season a cast iron skillet this way.If you take care of this pan it can last you a lifetime, or more, you can pass it down to your kids.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2021
This is a great skillet in most ways, but it has one very serious design flaw: The handle is significantly too small for a skillet of this size and weight. I should have noticed that in the pics, but somehow it just didn’t click until I actually used the skillet the first time. I can probably get by with it, but I wish I’d been more observant.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2021
Useable shape, durable cast iron, a good vessel for cooking.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2021
Gave as a gift. Recipient is enjoying.