Tupperware Smidgetミニコンテナ。 5個セット。 各容量は1オンスです。 寸法は約1.5インチ x 高さ1インチです。 ご注意ください: シールが届きにくい場合は、数秒間お湯に浸すことが難しい場合は、シールが柔らかくなり、簡単に貼り付けられます。 使用によって柔らかくなります。 非常にタイトで、漏れや飛び出しがありません。 便利な容器です。
この非常に便利な小さな容器は、小さな物を保管するのにとても便利です。
キッチンでは、スパイスやスプリンクルなどを保管できます。 錠剤、タックルボックス、裁縫キット、アートやクラフトなどに最適です。
透明シール付きブルーコンテナ。
5個セット。
ご注意ください: シールが届きにくい場合は、数秒間お湯に浸すことが難しい場合は、シールが柔らかくなり、簡単に貼り付けられます。 使用によって柔らかくなります。 非常にタイトで、漏れや飛び出しがありません。
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2015
These do exactly what I want - hold a tablespoon or a bit more of a powdered supplement I mix up. The lids stay on very well and no powder leaks. The 5 star rating is provisional though because when delivered it is damn near impossible to get the lids on. Somebody posted about using hot water to loosen them up and help them fit. I filled up a tupperware container with water as hoot as it could come out of the faucet and let the containers and lids sit in the water for 15 minutes. I then pulled them out, put the lids on, which was not difficult and let them set for a few days. It might have taken less time but I didn't need them right away. That seems to have been a permanent fix and was easy enough to do.I cannot address how well they hold liquid but I imagine they would do just fine. They were delivered quickly and the price was fair. These work great for travel. Four use around the house the dollar store sells a pack of 10 rectangular containers that work ok. The lids don't take much to pop off so they are not suitable for travel, transport or rough use.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2015
These do exactly what I want - hold a tablespoon or a bit more of a powdered supplement I mix up. The lids stay on very well and no powder leaks. The 5 star rating is provisional though because when delivered it is damn near impossible to get the lids on. Somebody posted about using hot water to loosen them up and help them fit. I filled up a tupperware container with water as hoot as it could come out of the faucet and let the containers and lids sit in the water for 15 minutes. I then pulled them out, put the lids on, which was not difficult and let them set for a few days. It might have taken less time but I didn't need them right away. That seems to have been a permanent fix and was easy enough to do.I cannot address how well they hold liquid but I imagine they would do just fine. They were delivered quickly and the price was fair. These work great for travel. Four use around the house the dollar store sells a pack of 10 rectangular containers that work ok. The lids don't take much to pop off so they are not suitable for travel, transport or rough use.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2017
these are just what I was needing to keep my pills and supplements ready for taking in the morning. They do need to be soaked in hot water and then dried thoroughly and then snap on the caps, as otherwise, the caps appear to be too small. If you FOLLOW DIRECTIONS PROVIDED, there is no problem and all the lids fit well, and are then easy on and off. I have arthritis in my hands and some of the other reviews had me worried, but am very glad I got them. I do have to be careful when I take off the lids, to hold the bottom so it doesn't slip out of my grip. I also got the taller ones, because I had thought of that issue, but I prefer these because the fit in my pocket!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2017
these are just what I was needing to keep my pills and supplements ready for taking in the morning. They do need to be soaked in hot water and then dried thoroughly and then snap on the caps, as otherwise, the caps appear to be too small. If you FOLLOW DIRECTIONS PROVIDED, there is no problem and all the lids fit well, and are then easy on and off. I have arthritis in my hands and some of the other reviews had me worried, but am very glad I got them. I do have to be careful when I take off the lids, to hold the bottom so it doesn't slip out of my grip. I also got the taller ones, because I had thought of that issue, but I prefer these because the fit in my pocket!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2015
For what I needed, these are great little containers. As other reviewers say, the lids fit tight, but I think that's a good thing. I tried the boiling water trick and that worked well. The lids are now very secure but not all that hard to open. I'm using them for storing daily pills and vitamins--with my growing list (glucosamine, flax seed oil, etc.--these are big supplements and I take multiples a day), regular pill holders aren't big enough and for travel, they never seem that securely closed. These are just the right size for about 15 to 20 medium to large pills and capsules. If you're using them for this purpose and do the boiling water prep, just make sure they are really dry before you start storing pills. Tupperware keeps moisture in the ridges. Dry them really well, pushing a paper towel into the seam of the lid. For safe measure I also hit them with a hair dryer.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2015
For what I needed, these are great little containers. As other reviewers say, the lids fit tight, but I think that's a good thing. I tried the boiling water trick and that worked well. The lids are now very secure but not all that hard to open. I'm using them for storing daily pills and vitamins--with my growing list (glucosamine, flax seed oil, etc.--these are big supplements and I take multiples a day), regular pill holders aren't big enough and for travel, they never seem that securely closed. These are just the right size for about 15 to 20 medium to large pills and capsules. If you're using them for this purpose and do the boiling water prep, just make sure they are really dry before you start storing pills. Tupperware keeps moisture in the ridges. Dry them really well, pushing a paper towel into the seam of the lid. For safe measure I also hit them with a hair dryer.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2015
These are the perfect size to bring condiments with my lunch. They never leak! I followed some of the prior suggestions and warmed the lids up in hot water then put them on the containers prior to my first use. That trick did the job and now the lids go on and off easily but stay tightly shut.Update: I've been using these daily for months and still no leaks. I do lots of meal prepping by making all my weekday breakfasts, lunches, and snack on Sundays. These get used every week. I've packed a wide variety of things in them from peanut butter to olive oil and everything arrives at work perfectly. My only complaint is that somewhere I lost one, so now I need to buy more because I always need at least 5 on hand - one for every day of the week!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2015
These are the perfect size to bring condiments with my lunch. They never leak! I followed some of the prior suggestions and warmed the lids up in hot water then put them on the containers prior to my first use. That trick did the job and now the lids go on and off easily but stay tightly shut.Update: I've been using these daily for months and still no leaks. I do lots of meal prepping by making all my weekday breakfasts, lunches, and snack on Sundays. These get used every week. I've packed a wide variety of things in them from peanut butter to olive oil and everything arrives at work perfectly. My only complaint is that somewhere I lost one, so now I need to buy more because I always need at least 5 on hand - one for every day of the week!
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2021
Not a damn one of the lids fit. I really needed these and when I finally received them neither my girlfriend or I could get any of the lids to fit. Very disappointed. Won't be ordering anything else from this distributor.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2021
Not a damn one of the lids fit. I really needed these and when I finally received them neither my girlfriend or I could get any of the lids to fit. Very disappointed. Won't be ordering anything else from this distributor.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2009
I ordered these little containers to keep sauces and salad dressings in my daily lunchbox. Initial impressions are that the lids are hard to put on and the size is smaller than expected. They do seem to be made of a durable material and hopefully the lids will wear-in over time. Probably a good product for certain needs, but unless you need something very small a 2 oz or larger container would be a better choice. UPDATE: I have been using these for several years now, and they have proven to be a reliable item. It took some time to get used to the small size, but really it's all I need for most condiments. We do also keep some larger sizes on hand in case there is a need for more volume. The lids do wear in over time, and get easier to use - you do need to be careful with these though, as they can slip and create a mess.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2009
I ordered these little containers to keep sauces and salad dressings in my daily lunchbox. Initial impressions are that the lids are hard to put on and the size is smaller than expected. They do seem to be made of a durable material and hopefully the lids will wear-in over time. Probably a good product for certain needs, but unless you need something very small a 2 oz or larger container would be a better choice. UPDATE: I have been using these for several years now, and they have proven to be a reliable item. It took some time to get used to the small size, but really it's all I need for most condiments. We do also keep some larger sizes on hand in case there is a need for more volume. The lids do wear in over time, and get easier to use - you do need to be careful with these though, as they can slip and create a mess.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2018
Tupperware is just Tupperware -nothing special. I use the midgets to take salad dressings to go, and the smidgets for pills. I bought a whole bunch so that hopefully I won't have to buy more any time soon. I usually end up losing the lid.This set is for traveling with ointments and creams. I remember using these when my girls were babies to always have diaper rash ointment with me.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2018
Tupperware is just Tupperware -nothing special. I use the midgets to take salad dressings to go, and the smidgets for pills. I bought a whole bunch so that hopefully I won't have to buy more any time soon. I usually end up losing the lid.This set is for traveling with ointments and creams. I remember using these when my girls were babies to always have diaper rash ointment with me.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2015
ok so these are just cute. I wasn't sure what size i needed and while these are smaller than I needed, they are great for other little items. I use one as a portable pill container that i can just throw in my purse or my pocket and the lid isn't going anywhere. An added plus is that the lids are the same size for this one and the 2 oz size. So I'm not going to run out of lids any time soon. They also work great for treats for my niece and nephew age 2 and 4, they love opening and closing them