Takeya 特許取得済デラックスコールドブリューコーヒーメーカー 2クォート ブラック
Takeya 特許取得済デラックスコールドブリューコーヒーメーカー 2クォート ブラック
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Size:Two Quart
|
Color:ブラック
Deluxe Cold Brew コーヒーメーカーは、丈夫なBPAフリーTritanピッチャーで、密閉蓋と滑り止めシリコンハンドルが付いています。 どんなタイプのコーヒー挽きでも滑らかなコールドブリューを 4 杯分作り、従来のコーヒー醸造よりも酸性が少ないです。
このコールドブリューコーヒーメーカーのファインメッシュコーヒーフィルターは、挽いたてのポットから挽きません - 他のコーヒーマシンとは異なります。 Tritanプラスチックは、ホットカップのコーヒーがお望みの場合、高温に耐えます。 ほとんどの冷蔵庫のドアにフィットします。
プレミアムボトルと蓋: 当社の革新的な断熱ハイドレーションソリューションシリーズは、さまざまなサイズをご用意しております。 当社は18、24、32、40、64オンスサイズの飲料メーカーとピッチャーを1クォートと2クォートサイズで提供しています。
BPAフリーの水分補給ソリューション: 断熱ステンレススチールウォーターボトルから飲料メーカー、ピッチャー、様々な製品アクセサリーまで、Takeya USAの製品は涼しく爽やかで水分補給し、アクティブな活動的なライフスタイルを提供します。
革新的な水分補給ソリューション: Takeyaは55年以上の日本のデザイン伝統を弊社の断熱、BPAフリーのウォーターボトル、持続可能なアイスティー、フルーツインフュージョン、コールドブリューピッチャーに提供します。
|
Color:ブラック
Deluxe Cold Brew コーヒーメーカーは、丈夫なBPAフリーTritanピッチャーで、密閉蓋と滑り止めシリコンハンドルが付いています。 どんなタイプのコーヒー挽きでも滑らかなコールドブリューを 4 杯分作り、従来のコーヒー醸造よりも酸性が少ないです。
このコールドブリューコーヒーメーカーのファインメッシュコーヒーフィルターは、挽いたてのポットから挽きません - 他のコーヒーマシンとは異なります。 Tritanプラスチックは、ホットカップのコーヒーがお望みの場合、高温に耐えます。 ほとんどの冷蔵庫のドアにフィットします。
プレミアムボトルと蓋: 当社の革新的な断熱ハイドレーションソリューションシリーズは、さまざまなサイズをご用意しております。 当社は18、24、32、40、64オンスサイズの飲料メーカーとピッチャーを1クォートと2クォートサイズで提供しています。
BPAフリーの水分補給ソリューション: 断熱ステンレススチールウォーターボトルから飲料メーカー、ピッチャー、様々な製品アクセサリーまで、Takeya USAの製品は涼しく爽やかで水分補給し、アクティブな活動的なライフスタイルを提供します。
革新的な水分補給ソリューション: Takeyaは55年以上の日本のデザイン伝統を弊社の断熱、BPAフリーのウォーターボトル、持続可能なアイスティー、フルーツインフュージョン、コールドブリューピッチャーに提供します。
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: Takeya
Model Number: 10311
Package Dimensions: 32.1 x 14.8 x 12.3 cm
Material: ステンレス鋼
Color: ブラック
Size: Two Quart
Special Features: 特許取得済みのコールドブリューコーヒーメーカー、アメリカ製。
Package Weight: 0.43 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Material Care Instructions: 手洗い
Brand Name: Takeya
Capacity: 2 Quarts
Item Weight: 0.6 Pounds
Model Number: 10311
Package Dimensions: 32.1 x 14.8 x 12.3 cm
Material: ステンレス鋼
Color: ブラック
Size: Two Quart
Special Features: 特許取得済みのコールドブリューコーヒーメーカー、アメリカ製。
Package Weight: 0.43 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Material Care Instructions: 手洗い
Brand Name: Takeya
Capacity: 2 Quarts
Item Weight: 0.6 Pounds
Byline
Brand: TAKEYA
Merchant
Sold by: Amsterdam Trading
All Variant
B08BG7VXCQ, B07C36HVWK, B08BG8ZQS4
Size Variations
Two Quart
Colour Variations
ストーン, ブラック, ホワイト
Variation Details
B08BG7VXCQ: Two Quart, ストーン
B07C36HVWK: Two Quart, ブラック
B08BG8ZQS4: Two Quart, ホワイト
B07C36HVWK: Two Quart, ブラック
B08BG8ZQS4: Two Quart, ホワイト
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月21日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Super easy and fast to setup for brewing. I have been using mine for over a year, and the filter is still not worn looking (which was an initial concern - how well would the filter hold up?). I let the coffee grounds dry a little in the filter, then tap them out easier then when they are still very wet. The filter cleans best for me with a spray nozzel. I liked this item so much I bought their larger version as well and use them both in rotation if I have company or for different strengths for different preferences or purposes.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月21日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I have two of these and love them both. I've had one for almost two years and it's just as good as the day I bought it.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月21日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Great way to make coffee quickly… with little fuss. For a single living alone, this is lots easier than brewing. I make 1 pot that lasts the work week if I drink 1 cup in the morning. And, I love that it fits easily in my frig door.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月20日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Lasts about 3-4 days worth of coffee and I am using a standard "large" type size reusable insulated tumbler.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月20日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Only issue I have is one of the parts is a pain to screw on cause it's only got two shelves to screw on to a regular screw... thing. I'm figuring it out though.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月19日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Must have for cold brew lovers!!!! My boyfriend loves cold brews from Starbucks and just moved into a new apt. I bought this for him and his roommate and it has already been used twice. I bought the larger size and it makes so much coffee! It’s easy to use and clean, as well. It is made from all plastic and at first I was iffy, but honestly that has had no affect on my opinion of the coffee it’s produced.At the moment my boyfriend and I are sitting on his patio with our glasses full of some freshly made cold brew, so I decided to write a review.This product is 100% worth the money spent.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月18日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Absolutely love this Product! Super easy to clean and use. Makes my life a lot easier.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月17日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Had to throw away, the inside was growing MOLD! So gross and unsafe.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月17日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Great cup of coffee
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月17日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
I love cold brew and was buying it multiple times a week at high dollar coffee shops. Now I easily have cold brew that I love in my fridge whenever I want it.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月15日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Of course the flavor is affected by the coffee you use but we really think this item is easy to use.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月14日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Worked well for a few months but then the filter failed creating a huge mess in my kitchen. The manufacturer doesn't sell replacement filters for the coffee maker, only for their tea maker, so this purchase is now useless. I wouldn't buy another, other manufacturers make comparably priced products with MUCH better longevity, and I'd invest in another brand instead of anything from Takeya.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月14日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
It makes great coffee but the top is a circle and the bottom is an oval. Plus, there’s no way to fill it with coffee without making a mess.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月14日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
The only drawback from this unit is that you initially have to use a sharpie to draw the fill line. That part is easy once you completely fill it with water, drop the coffee filter and grounds in the container (making sure the container is in the sink to catch the water that runs over), take the filter out, and then draw the line there. Other than that, this unit as a great way to get cold-brew on the cheap. I even bought Starbucks coffee grounds and Starbucks creamer from my local grocery store and it is a boatload cheaper than coffee from Starbucks. How great is THAT?!? I am in love with this thing!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
2021年6月14日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み
Have only used once so far. The pitcher fully seals so you can shake to stir or leave in fridge on its side if not enough room to stand up. The coffee filter can be removed to use cold brew coffee filtered bags instead. Easy clean and use.