技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2021
I originally thought it might be too small but it's a great size and fits perfectly in my cabinets. Well made and I really like the stable base.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2021
I originally thought it might be too small but it's a great size and fits perfectly in my cabinets. Well made and I really like the stable base.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2014
I can see why Cooks Illustrated consistently selects this as their top pick in colanders. It does everything a colander is supposed to do, and does it well.The 3 quart model is a perfect complement to my All-Clad 4-quart stock pot. The pan is just right for a pound of pasta, and the colander is the right size to drain it. And the smaller diameter makes putting the pasta back in the pan very easy.The holes are tiny, but closely spaced so that it functions nearly like wire mesh, but is much more rigid and sturdy. Water drains almost instantly.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2014
I can see why Cooks Illustrated consistently selects this as their top pick in colanders. It does everything a colander is supposed to do, and does it well.The 3 quart model is a perfect complement to my All-Clad 4-quart stock pot. The pan is just right for a pound of pasta, and the colander is the right size to drain it. And the smaller diameter makes putting the pasta back in the pan very easy.The holes are tiny, but closely spaced so that it functions nearly like wire mesh, but is much more rigid and sturdy. Water drains almost instantly.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2016
This was a recommended product from Cook's Illustrated so I trusted that it would be better than the colanders I already had. It's everything they said it was! Food doesn't get caught it in like my other colanders (I've already given two away). I purchased the smaller one and it is plenty big for my purposes. It's not fancy, but very functional and it still looks nice, too. This was a good purchase to replace items I already had - it's just that much better.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2016
This was a recommended product from Cook's Illustrated so I trusted that it would be better than the colanders I already had. It's everything they said it was! Food doesn't get caught it in like my other colanders (I've already given two away). I purchased the smaller one and it is plenty big for my purposes. It's not fancy, but very functional and it still looks nice, too. This was a good purchase to replace items I already had - it's just that much better.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2016
My Precision Pierced Colanders are the best I've ever owned. Their small holes assure solids don't run out with the liquids. The large number of holes allow for quick draining. The stainless steel construction makes them highly durable. The twin handles allow for easy lifting, and can be used to balance them on the rims of larger pots if desired. Best of all, unlike some colander designs, these sit on a raised platform, so liquid doesn't back up in the sink and foul the contents. Excellent product.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2016
My Precision Pierced Colanders are the best I've ever owned. Their small holes assure solids don't run out with the liquids. The large number of holes allow for quick draining. The stainless steel construction makes them highly durable. The twin handles allow for easy lifting, and can be used to balance them on the rims of larger pots if desired. Best of all, unlike some colander designs, these sit on a raised platform, so liquid doesn't back up in the sink and foul the contents. Excellent product.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2012
UPDATED: Well, it is January 2013 and while I haven't used the colanders to death, they are getting some use and holding up beautifully. Very glad I purchased them.When our old colander died with a loose handle rivet, I took the opportunity to purchase the 3- and 5-quart colanders because they were recommended by Cooks Illustrated. So far, they are performing very nicely - my husband was thrilled to get these (his comment was "Finally!") since the old one wasn't that good for draining. This style drains quickly and is very sturday. One has been through the dishwasher with no ill effects.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2012
UPDATED: Well, it is January 2013 and while I haven't used the colanders to death, they are getting some use and holding up beautifully. Very glad I purchased them.When our old colander died with a loose handle rivet, I took the opportunity to purchase the 3- and 5-quart colanders because they were recommended by Cooks Illustrated. So far, they are performing very nicely - my husband was thrilled to get these (his comment was "Finally!") since the old one wasn't that good for draining. This style drains quickly and is very sturday. One has been through the dishwasher with no ill effects.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2014
Since I purchased this colander, I've noticed that it's the type used by chefs on all my favorite cooking shows. And, I know why. The secrete is the small holes that go all the way from top to bottom. You don't "lose" anything out the holes (like my pretty bright red colander or my mom's old, old colander from another era). I also have a small 1 Qt version. No, I didn't throw out my red colander; they're perfect for displaying a bowl of fruit or keeping tomatoes on the counter. But they no longer drain my pasta.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2014
Since I purchased this colander, I've noticed that it's the type used by chefs on all my favorite cooking shows. And, I know why. The secrete is the small holes that go all the way from top to bottom. You don't "lose" anything out the holes (like my pretty bright red colander or my mom's old, old colander from another era). I also have a small 1 Qt version. No, I didn't throw out my red colander; they're perfect for displaying a bowl of fruit or keeping tomatoes on the counter. But they no longer drain my pasta.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2013
Great stainless steel colander, but I wish mesh was smaller. I bought this for rice and other grains. I towards great for buckwheat , peas, beans, etc., but not so good for basmati rice. If you want to wash any long grain rice, some of it will go through. However, once you start washing rice in particular none of the grains will go through anymore. To sum up, I will continue using it, as it is great for grains and small amount of fruits and veggies. I also love that I can leave colander in the sink without it touching the sink bottom.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2013
Great stainless steel colander, but I wish mesh was smaller. I bought this for rice and other grains. I towards great for buckwheat , peas, beans, etc., but not so good for basmati rice. If you want to wash any long grain rice, some of it will go through. However, once you start washing rice in particular none of the grains will go through anymore. To sum up, I will continue using it, as it is great for grains and small amount of fruits and veggies. I also love that I can leave colander in the sink without it touching the sink bottom.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2019
My plastic colander broke, so I tried this one. Nice size. Holds a whole pound of pasta easily. I throw it in the dishwasher, and it comes out clean. Hope it lasts a good, long time. Have only had it a few weeks.