raba-meidosupe-su? se-ba-kontena 12 Quart Capacity. X 265 X 195 Millimeter, 290.

raba-meidosupe-su? se-ba-kontena 12 Quart Capacity. X 265 X 195 Millimeter, 290.
Rating
製品の詳細
N/A

Engraved graduations in the market.
Lid sold separately.
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Rubbermaid
Model Number: ‎FG631200CLR
Package Dimensions: ‎26.7 x 26 x 21 cm
Material: ‎プラスチック
Volume: ‎12 Quarts
Package Weight: ‎0.75 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎ラバーメイド(Rubbermaid)
Capacity: ‎12 Quarts
Item Weight: ‎1.54 Pounds
Byline
Brand: ラバーメイド(Rubbermaid)
Merchant
Ships from hassen shop Sold by hassen shop
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
2021年6月5日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This is great for my sous vide set-up. The only problem is the measurements on the side are already rubbing off after about 5 washes. Luckily I don't need the measurements in what I am using it for. Other than that it is great.

N/A
2021年6月2日にカナダでレビュー済み

I chose to purchase this item because it is clear to see though while doing sous vide.

N/A
2021年6月1日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This was an excellent buy for my needs. It fell by accident and I was surprised and happy that it didn’t crack.

N/A
2021年5月31日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Bought to sous vide. Perfect size for four person family

N/A
2021年5月28日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Very convenient, easy to clean and store, great price.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2021

From the description I thought it came with a lid, it was exactly what I was looking for minus the lid.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2021

Nice container for sous vide. Use it all the time. Has as good a feel as a plastic container can. Good size for the two of us.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2021

I have not tried this yet. It is what i ordered and looks like it will do what i ordered it to do. I had to order the top piece separately though i did not realize that piece did not come with it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2021

Bought this to protect rice from weevils and it has helped!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2021

This bucket had been used. you could see where the stickers had been pealed off by someone else. It still had residue inside it and was completely scratched where someone had mixed something inside it and scraped it off the sides.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 18, 2021

I got the larger version of this container and it was way too tall. Got this one and it was perfect for medium amount of SV.It also saves water as the SV sits right to the bottom.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 18, 2021

Despite some of the photos showing this storage container with a lid is doesn’t come with one making it pretty useless as a storage container.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 18, 2021

Worked perfectly with my Anova and is a quality product. Lots of room for what you're cooking.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2021

The bar code label was very hard to remove, I had to buy a special product just to remove it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2021

Nice product. Ruined by how it is packaged. It is wrapped in bubblewrap. And the ends are taped to the inside of the container with very durable packing tape. Removing it left large amounts of tape residue on all inside surfaces of the container. Removing it is going to take quite a bit of time as solvents will damage the container itself.I'd recommend NOT purchasing this if you can find an alternative.