PUR 水ピッチャー交換用フィルター 3 Pack ブルー PPF951K3

PUR 水ピッチャー交換用フィルター 3 Pack ブルー PPF951K3
Rating
製品の詳細
Size:3 Pack - Best Value
Replacement filter cartridge, 2 – 11/16x2 – 11/16x7 High, Blue (pur70322).

Certified in the 96% and industrial pollutants removes 95% of Mercury.
Reduce chlorine (taste and odor) and more.
Filters up to 40 gallons/640 (8 oz.) cups per filter, which lasts up to 2 months.
All pur pitcher filters are all PUR pitchers and dispenser.
Item Model
‎PPF951K3
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎19.3 x 7.37 x 19.81 cm; 544.31 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎PUR
Item model number‏: ‎PPF951K3
Byline
Brand: Pur
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B06WVDVDXB
Size Variations
3 Pack - Best Value
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B06WVDVDXB: 3 Pack - Best Value
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2021

Work and fit amazing!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021

I put tap water through them, it tastes better afterward. After drinking from these for the last 7 years and living in 3 different major cities, I'm still not dead.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021

This product works well.Nice to drink clean water

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021

We have a 30 cup counter top filter. We use about 2-3 gallons per day and have had our system for a few years.While 2 of the 3 filters worked but still needed to be tapped to remove trapped air bubbles to be able to use them until they would not filter fast enough to be used.One of the filters barely filtered and did not provide the needed water consumption from the start. After multiple attempts to follow PUR instructions about removing the air bubbles, taking it out and shaking the filter to help settle the carbon filter media, it did not work. Gave up on it and used the last filter in the box.After contacting PUR received a quick response about helping resolve the issue. After I provided the details as asked, no further response or attempt to resolve the issue. If you buy a multiple pack, the 30 day return policy is useless unless the first filter fails.Looking into alternate water filtration systems now!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2021

Just as described.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2021

Not a good value

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021

I have been drinking PUR water for over 10 years. I feel I am taking the healthy path, with all the chemicals put in drinking water these days.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021

Do not buy this, it worked great the first time I ordered, then the second time it worked fine for first 1 week, after that it would take 3 hours to filter, it was definitely a used or fake one. It's also longer than the original one I received with the pitcher.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021

I tried 2 of the 3 filters and it happened with both.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2021

I bought the pitcher and noticed that the original filter I had started to slow down after 2 weeks. I thought it was a flawed filter so I bought this 3-pk. Once I replaced it, it was back to filtering very quickly but at week 3, it began slow down. It would take 8 hours to filter 1 tank. I changed it again, with the benefit of the doubt that maybe my tap water is really that poor quality. The 2nd filter started slowing down on day 3. I'm going to try non-lead version to see if that's the issue.Seriously, these filters a waste of money. Not a single one has lasted over 3 weeks.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021

The new longer filters take forever to filter! The taste is no better than the shorter quicker filters! Maybe they filter more microscopic stuff than the shorter ones I don’t know but they sure do take a lot longer!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021

Always have had success with these filters and our large water filter. We’ve had the product for 2 years and replace the filter every few months. A tad bit expensive for filters though but worth clean water.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2021

Work great

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2021

I read and reread the instructions, and watched multiple user videos on how to get these to work. They only work for me by filtering no more than 2 cups at a time, at room temperature. I have to transfer the filter water to a different container before I filter another 2 cups.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2021

When it works, it works fine. I really appreciate the lead reduction. I have no way of knowing if it works, but I trust that there is sufficient oversight. What I didn't know until I got these was that pitcher filters could clog. The water flows through slowly from the beginning presumably due to extensive filtration. Unfortunately, eventually the flow slows down to a point where it doesn't go through even if left overnight.I got some of these filters more than a year earlier when they were called MAXION back then. It would take them several months to slow down, so I assumed that just happens as they approach expiration. Then I got the new version (just "with lead reduction" instead of MAXION). I was very excited. I assumed they updated the packaging as well as optimized the design. Apparently, they are even worse now. It took about two weeks for them to stop flowing.There are various tips and tricks on the website about shaking them or running water through them upside down. Those sometimes work for me, but only for a few days.