prodyne スパイスコンテナ12 ステンレス

prodyne スパイスコンテナ12 ステンレス
Rating
製品の詳細
High-quality, brushed stainless; Sits on counter or mounts to the wall; Includes removable sifters; Includes 4 Extra sifters with smaller holes, if needed; Screws included

Prodyne Medium – 912 Stainless Steel Spice Rack, 12 – Bottle
Silver
Item Model
‎M-912
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎21.59 x 33.66 x 7.62 cm; 1.2 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Prodyne
Item model number‏: ‎M-912
Byline
Brand: prodyne
Merchant
Ships from Yorozuya Rumpaka Sold by Yorozuya Rumpaka
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2013

Having moved a few times, I've gotten a new spice rack in each place. Mostly because none of them ever do what I need them to and I end up with a basket of spice containers I actually use while the "spice rack" collects dust on the counter. That is, until I tried this gorgeous spice rack! I bought 6 of these babies, all mounted on the wall, 3 on top, 3 on the bottom and I still have a few bottles left over to add spices! I didn't use the stickers that came with the bottles, I used a silver sharpie marker instead to write the spice names. I haven't had any issues with the sharpie rubbing off, even when grab them with oily/wet hands.The only complaint I had was we did have about 10-12 broken bottles (keep in mind I ordered 6 units), but Amazon was great about sending out a new rack with spice bottles.Overall, very very happy with this spice rack and will never have to look for another option again!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2014

I desperately needed a spice rack. I had done my research and looked at many different styles.I didn't really want a counter top style rack because of the limited counter top space in the kitchen.I read the reviews on this one and found many of the reviews helpful.I have a contemporary style taste and this fits right in.Also I liked that the spice jars came empty. So that I can buy the spices that I want and fill the jars according to my own taste.When I received the rack I was surprised at the weight of the Stainless Steel Rack. It is excellent quality.I also like that the hardware came with it.And all of the labels are a nice bonus too.The price was also very nice.I now want to buy a few more of these racks.This was a great choice for small condo living space.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2011

I'd been needing to organize my spices for some time, especially since I've started cooking mostly Middle Eastern and Asian dishes; but all of the spice racks I saw in the stores came prepackaged with spices I never use - who uses Sage anyways! Then I saw the stainless steel M912 spice rack on Amazon.com and ordered one. I was disappointed when the rack arrived and one of the glass spice jars was broke! I had to mail the whole thing back; but Amazon has sending returns down to a science! In a week I received a new spice rack and I was in business. The rack was easy to install on the wall and looks great. The plastic lids on the glass jars seemed at first to be a little cheap, but work fine. You are also supplied with pre-printed labels for the jars so that you can customize what spices you want to put in the rack, which is really a plus. My only complaint is that it would be nice if there was a rack that held 4-6 more jars, as 12 doesn't hold all of my spices and I don't have room for two racks, which would be more space than I would need. Other than this one minor issue, the rack is working out great and now I can actually find the tumeric and coriander when I need it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2012

I poured over product selection before deciding on the Prodyne m-912 stainless spice rack. I wanted to fill my own spices into glass bottles and I didn't want to spend a fortune. I debated getting two of them from the start but only went with one. I am ordering a second one because I love the way that it looks and I want to keep all my herbs and spices uniform and on display! The standing design with small counter or cabinet footprint is a key positive feature. I'm not nuts for the modern look but it's smart and I took the advice of another reviewer and wrote my spice names in silver sharpie for a personal touch rather than using the labels. Each of the twelve jars has a shaker top with the large holes. They do have a few that you can swap out for fine holes. Some of my spices I prefer to pinch anyway. Very satisfied with this purchase and ordering my second one right away. So naturally I am recommending that if in doubt just go for two!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2013

For less than $25 each I got two of these and I am thrilled; I cook A LOT and use a huge variety of herbs and spices. The jars are available at several stores for about $1 each, so basically you get the stainless housing for around $10-12...a bargain since it looks great and is of high quality. These racks come with attractive labels, matte black caps, pre-printed labels, and several blank labels as well; just for good measure they've thrown in two different gauge shaker tops for both coarse and fine items. I bought these to hang on the wooden panel between my fridge and granite counter, but I haven't gotten around to it, so at the moment they are sitting one on top of the other abutting the panel, but they are quite sturdy and content to remain there for now. These went to my vacation home, but I will probably but two or three more for home...love them!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2019

Bought two of these to add enough space for all our spices. These are perfect, they mount easily enough and the jars hold a good amount of spice. I wish the bottles were tinted but for the price you can't beat it.4 stars because the bottles are not quite air tight allowing some spices to clump together.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2013

This rack worked perfect for my spices, although I had a lot of leftovers since the bottles I believe are only 3oz. I would love to see this in a model with larger jars. I had no warped or broken jars and as a bonus, some of the jars I already had fit into the rack. The rack has been perfectly stable and it is easy to get jars in and out. My existing jars are a bit fatter and shorter and even wrapped in paper they fit just fine.When I bought the unit I really didn't pay attention to the labels. I really don't care about stickers. However, I must say that I very much enjoyed the nice labels that were packaged with the rack. So much so that I even applied the correct stickers to jars I already had. I haven't had any issue with the stickers coming up, but I have only had them about a week. I will update later if the labels come up.For those who are concerned about having your spices exposed, it's easy enough to wrap some paper around the jars. The jars will still fit into the rack just fine.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2015

The base is stylish and solid: it's made of (what seems to be) high quality aluminum / stainless steel. It's replacing a plastic carousel spice rack, and I definitely like it better. I have more than 12 spices I use, but that's OK as I'd rather have the nice-looking, small footprint design of this one than something larger. It comes with labels for almost every spice you can think of, plus some blanks. The bottles are well constructed, the caps fit well and unscrew easily, and the openings are the perfect size (for me). Mine's flat right now so I can't speak to how it hangs, but I'd assume just fine.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2015

I bought two of these in my recent kitchen clean-out and clean-up event; I had an old home-made rack over my stove that was overcrowded and hard to clean. We mounted these two on the wall away from the stove, and filled them up. I used my own label maker, since some of the spices I use didn't have labels in this kit and I wanted all the labels to be the same.I took off one star for the shaker tops; the holes are too big for salt, pepper, or any fine spices like paprika. It would have been nice if there were two different sizes or even if finer ones were offered for sale separately.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2011

I have 3 of these mounted on the wall under the cabinets. Attractive and handy and it clears up a couple of shelves in my cupboard. I didn't realize how colorful spices are until I put them in these clear glass jars without all those labels hiding them.The unit is very heavy duty so I hung them up with spring open toggle bolt drywall fasteners instead of the kind that swells into the hole that are included. I also bought the Spice Jar Premium Waterproof Circular Labels in silver with black lettering for the lids so the lid tops match the brushed steel. The lids screw on tight and you can even use the plastic shakers and lids from the Spice Islands jars if you like. I fastened mine to the wall just above the counter backsplash which gives me enough room to use the top of the spice racks as a shelf to store my liquids and oddball stuff (vanilla, orange, peppermint extracts, salt & pepper mills, etc).The only downside I know of with these jars is that they're a touch smaller than the spice jars from the store. I can fit about 80-85% of a Spice Islands container and 85-90% of a McCormick Gourmet Collection container in the jars so be prepared to keep a box stuffed in the back of a lower cabinet with your original spice bottles. I pull them out once in a while to top off my jars.All in all a very good, well built product that doesn't clutter up the counter top. It has rubber feet on the bottom if you want to leave it on the counter but with a coffee maker, crock pot, toaster, cream & sugar containers and glass cutting board already on the counters I wanted something I could hang on the wall to save what counter top I have left.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2018

We've had two sets for absolutely years, and they're still doing great; we just recently bought two more sets so we can have all our spices out and accessible. A couple of the caps on the higher-use jars cracked after 5+ years of use, which I find entirely acceptable, and we were able to use the metal caps from the Spice Islands jarred spices to replace the two that cracked. Overall, very nice-looking, sturdy, and well put-together.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2013

I love the stickers that come with the rack so that you can choose which spices you put in there. There are a couple of blank ones in case your spice isn't a pre-printed sticker. It looks very nice and you can place two racks side by side or on top of each other.The bottles are SLIGHTLY smaller than standard spice bottles at the store. Stinks that I fill them up and there's a tiny bit left in the store bought bottle. I either have to throw away or use that up first.My real beef with it is that you have to take the bottle out slowly. Glass scraping against metal is a very unpleasant sound. I cringe just remembering it...

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2014

I grew tired of ugly plastic pill containers and looked for something that would do the same job and still look great sitting on a kitchen counter. This spice rack with bottles works and looks great as a pill container. The spice names are sticker labels, I didn't put them on the lids so no one will mistake meds for spices and accidentally dump pills into whatever is cooking on the stove.I suspect this would also be great for sorting all sorts of things other than pills. Nails, screws, paperclips, small Lego, an insect collection, basically anything that fits neatly into the pretty little glass jars.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2012

This spice rack was just what we needed, it fits snug to the wall and was easy to install. The jars are slightly smaller than more grocery store spice containers so you have a little left over. Also the lids could fit better and the rack itself could be more solid, but like I said it's great for the price. Only real flaw is the stickers are peeling off some of the lids and I have to keep rubbing them back on but it's not working and there weren't enough pre-made ones so I had to write in a few, I'll be peeling them all off and writing with silver sharpie on all the lids for a uniform look.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2015

I love the shape of this spice rack, which can be wall-mounted to save counter space. That is very important for an apartment dweller. I actually bought two and have them propped up on the ledge of my stove. It's very convenient for cooking. The only problem is that one of the bottles was broken upon arrival, and I've been searching for a replacement with no luck.Also, I used a metallic permanent marker to write the names of the spices on the lids, so you don't have to use the pre-printed labels if you don't want to.