OXO Good Grips 2 Cup Angle Measuring Cup
OXO Good Grips 2 Cup Angle Measuring Cup
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
OXO Good Grips 2 Cup Angle Measuring Cups with incredible innovation, this 2 cup measuring container is oval instead of round. This means the calibration is traditionally printed on the side of the cup. As a result, these cups do not need to lift or bend down to determine how much liquid is included. Oxo guarantees your money back guarantee, but there is no reason to return this item. Better than other measuring cups. Moreover, it has a handle that will not slip when wet in your hands. Made of durable, dishwasher safe plastic for both standard and metric calibration. - Fred Black
Patented sloped surface allows you to read measurements from top
Eliminates the need for filling, checking and adjusting
Soft, non-slip handle
Standard and metric measurement markings
BPA Free
Patented sloped surface allows you to read measurements from top
Eliminates the need for filling, checking and adjusting
Soft, non-slip handle
Standard and metric measurement markings
BPA Free
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: Oxo International
Model Number: 70981
Package Dimensions: 15 x 12.7 x 10.1 cm
Volume: 500 Liters
Package Weight: 0.12 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: OXO (オクソー)
Capacity: 500 Milliliters
Item Weight: 0.14 Grams
Model Number: 70981
Package Dimensions: 15 x 12.7 x 10.1 cm
Volume: 500 Liters
Package Weight: 0.12 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Brand Name: OXO (オクソー)
Capacity: 500 Milliliters
Item Weight: 0.14 Grams
Byline
Visit the OXO (オクソー) Store
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
Love, love, love this. I was given one of these measuring cups as a gift. I loved it so much I purchased one for a gift. They are very durable, easy to clean, and dishwasher safe. It makes measuring a breeze. A must have for any kitchen!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Australia on July 7, 2021
Well designed jug. Comfy handle, sits stable on the bench whether empty or full. Easy to read gauge.Quality item.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 4, 2021
Be sure not to was on lower rack of dishwasher.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021
Great tool for measurement
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
Love that it is lightweight and microwave safe. Easy to use. Great buy for the money.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2021
Well worth price, easy to read
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021
Easy to read from the topGreat for not so great eyes
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2021
Somehow or another, the handle on my previous measuring cup broke. It still worked, but it bothered me. So I got this puppy. The angled measurements are the greatest thing as I don't have to squat next to the counter to look at measurements. I would have preferred it to be glass so I wouldn't get as nervous using it with boiling water, but can't win them all. This does hold hot water, but I'm not willing to test the heat limits.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021
I absolutely love OXO products,I have been using the 1 cup and 4 cup for years now and I have no complaints at all.I am very satisfied with them.I was just never able to find the 2 cup measure.Now my collection is complete.Doing the happy dance.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021
As a super tall person, I love finding ways to NOT bend over. So since math is so cool, this cup allows me to stay upright and still be precise. Keep in mind that because of the angle, you can use the top guide for for than 2 cups, so if you need a larger volume, best to go the traditional method.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 24, 2021
Seems like a good product, time will tell. It arrived in a timely fashion, but we all know that slow deliveries rarely has anything to do with the vendor and everything to do with the carrier.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on June 24, 2021
El de buena calidad y bonito diseño y muy práctica
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 20, 2021
Does what you’d expect and the calibrations are clear but was smaller than I expected. Still useful though.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2021
I used this cup daily for a year and a half to measure out dog food. It was very convenient to quickly glance at how much kibble was being scooped. Eventually, the handle snapped off. Seems like it could be better designed with a thicker handle attachment as most of the load focuses around that point.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2021
When I was younger and I saw measuring cups like this, the structure was tremendously confusing and I never learned why they looked like that. Now that I am older and cook all the time, I can't believe anyone bothers producing standard measuring cups. This should be the standard. It's so much easier to read and use. Very, VERY glad I purchased. Should anything happen to this measuring cup I will absolutely be repurchasing.
The best time to see Shinjuku’s giant new 3-D cat
The operators of the billboard also spill the beans on what’s next for the hyper-realistic display. Early last month, Tokyo’s busy Shinjuku district was blessed with a giant, moving calico cat. Measur ...