プレステージOmega Plusノンスティック選択フラットベースkadai蓋ブラック 25Cm ブラック PEE_30729_BLK

プレステージOmega Plusノンスティック選択フラットベースkadai蓋ブラック 25Cm ブラック PEE_30729_BLK
Rating
製品の詳細
Size:25Cm
Prestige Omega選択プラスノンスティックフラットベースkadai蓋付き20 cm傷や耐摩耗テクノロジーを使用すると、スプーン・フレンドリーな、頑丈なハンドルを備え、残留物フリーの料理、色:ブラック素材:テフロン加工

傷や摩耗抵抗のテクノロジー
メタルスプーンがしやすい
頑丈なハンドル
残留物フリー調理
カラー:ブラック,材質:テフロン加工
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Prestige
Model Number: ‎30729
Package Dimensions: ‎32 x 28.8 x 13.6 cm
Material: ‎ノンスティック
Color: ‎ブラック
Size: ‎25Cm
Package Weight: ‎1.33 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Prestige
Capacity: ‎3 Liters
Item Weight: ‎2.82 Pounds
Byline
Brand: Prestige
Merchant
Ships from Indianjapanbazar Sold by Indianjapanbazar
All Variant
B00AFQZ34C, B00AFQYYSS
Size Variations
20Cm, 25Cm
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B00AFQZ34C: 25Cm
B00AFQYYSS: 20Cm
Review

N/A
Reviewed in India on March 21, 2019

Within a week of using the pan, the non stick part is coming out. ( Can be visible in the pic). Kindly refund or replace it.

N/A
Reviewed in India on July 25, 2018

I was initially skeptical about buying this one, because 20 cm looked like a bit too small. I went ahead with the purchase based on what the other reviewers said and thank god I did. This one is perfect for a family of 4. This is deep enough for all those gravy dishes that we make. We don't use it daily, and is used max 2-3 times a week. After nearly 2 months of use the pan still looks as good as new. So hopefully this will last for a couple of years at least.

N/A
Reviewed in India on July 17, 2018

We are using this product in everyday use. We have made all veg and non veg items in it. However after initial month of use the non stick part came out but we are still using it. I am writing this after using this product for almost a year. You have to be sure not to use steel wire while washing this dish as it might came out.

N/A
Reviewed in India on September 8, 2019

After first use the coating seen outside into bubbles and burned like plastic and smell comes. I returned the product...first time such a bad experience from prestige.

N/A
Reviewed in India on December 1, 2018

I am writing this review for using it about one month..It is sufficient for a family of four people..easy to clean..food gets cooked in lesser time and also lesser oil is used..Can use metal laddle as well.It doesn't damage the non-stick layer

N/A
Reviewed in India on August 8, 2019

The product I received was not the same as that shown on the website. The website shows flat bottomed deep kadhai. But I got a roundish bottom one. Also, the kadhai edge had a scratch and one of the handles was loose. So I returned it and got it replaced. But this one too is the same design as the previous one. The edge had a scratch, but handles were okay. Because I needed a big kadhai urgently, I kept it.I am updating my review after using the kadhai . After the second use itself, the nonstick coating has started wearing off. I use wood spatula for cooking, and nylon scrubber (provided along with the kadhai) and vim liquid to clean it. It is certainly not worth the price. And certainly not expected from a brand like Prestige!

N/A
Reviewed in India on August 7, 2019

Prestige being a top brand has much detoriated in their Non stick coating quality. Non stick layer do not stay any better than cheap brand non stick cook wares available in local market. This is very worry some. Local brands come at half price with almost similar non stick coating layer life. I have been using Prestige product for last twenty or more years.

N/A
Reviewed in India on February 27, 2017

It is to inform you that the product was bought on 17th october ,2016.The pressure cooker gave two whistle sounds.After thatThe pressure cooker burst today evening. The safety valve was intact.The lid went flying in the air and injured the lady in the kitchen .

N/A
Reviewed in India on July 21, 2020

Delighted with the product! It's versatile and the size is just right for a small family. It's easy to use, and easy to wash too. I used it extensively in the lockdown period, and thanked Prestige many times for this life saver product!However, after about 4 months of intensive use, I noticed scratch marks on the bottom of the vessel. This may mean that the product needs more careful handling. Use wooden spatula only while cooking, and a soft sponge for washing the kadhai. Other than these two cautionary points, I have no complaints about this wonderful non stick kadhai.

N/A
Reviewed in India on October 25, 2018

Prestige is known for their quality this is why I bought the Prestige non stick. But after 3 months of use the coating of the non stick came off. The brand was good but now the quality has degraded a lot. Prestige is a product which which does not malfunction and last upto roughly 3 years, but now it last only for 3 months. Regret purchasing it.

N/A
Reviewed in India on August 24, 2019

Picture shown and the shape n size are irrelevant .Depth is more, so more ml can b taken but it is MISGuiding pictorial representation.Very small one can b used to cook for two membersReturned it

N/A
Reviewed in India on April 25, 2019

Nonstick coating is not smooth.Something(coating solution?) is left on the surface. I have used many of Prestige nonstick items but I have never seen such a defect. Surprising!I don't think it is safe to use for cooking. Something chemical may get into the food. Before finding this, I have dismantled packaging boxes so that I cannot return it.

N/A
Reviewed in India on May 23, 2019

At first when I felt the edges of the thing I thought there had been a bit of a damage to the non stick coverings. I was wrong it good to use .The non stick might not last long

N/A
Reviewed in India on December 16, 2019

Worst quality product. Didn't last for even 40 days after purchase. Even though I used it only for basic cooking (no deep fry), the non-stick coating started coming off with the first few washes. I followed the instructions carefully ensuring not to use metal spatulas or any other pointed material, still the quality degraded within days. 0 value for money and 0 sturdiness. PLEASE DO NOT BUY!

N/A
Reviewed in India on July 31, 2017

its a nice wide pan but it came a bit flattened on one side (probably damage in transit) and i had no time to exchange. I have used it for almost a year now and its nice. Handles and everything still intact. so giving it a 5 star

「セキュアリモートアクセス」導入・選定ガイド【第2回】
その場合の選択肢になるのがリモートプリントだ。どのような印刷の方法があるのか紹介しよう。 「Microsoft Azure」を利用する際は、用途に適した ...

個人情報保護方針
下記はロイターのプライバシー・ステートメント(情報保護に関する通告)の主要事項です。Thomson Reuters Corporationが本サイトに関連して提供する ...

「セキュアリモートアクセス」導入・選定ガイド【第2回】
その場合の選択肢になるのがリモートプリントだ。どのような印刷の方法があるのか紹介しよう。 「Microsoft Azure」を利用する際は、用途に適した ...

個人情報保護方針
下記はロイターのプライバシー・ステートメント(情報保護に関する通告)の主要事項です。Thomson Reuters Corporationが本サイトに関連して提供する ...

「セキュアリモートアクセス」導入・選定ガイド【第2回】
その場合の選択肢になるのがリモートプリントだ。どのような印刷の方法があるのか紹介しよう。 「Microsoft Azure」を利用する際は、用途に適した ...

個人情報保護方針
下記はロイターのプライバシー・ステートメント(情報保護に関する通告)の主要事項です。Thomson Reuters Corporationが本サイトに関連して提供する ...

しまむら・無印・ユニクロ愛用者の間で話題!呼吸しやすいマスク5選
マスク生活の日常に変わってから、2度目の夏を向かえようとしています。クロスプラス株式会社が、一都三県(東京、神奈川、埼玉、千葉)二府二県(京都、大阪、兵庫、奈良)東海三県(愛知、 岐阜 、三重)の20代~60代の男女1,000人を対象に実施した「マスクに関するアンケート」(2021年4月6日~8日調査)によれば、全世代が抱える夏マスクの悩みは、暑さや蒸れに次いで息苦しさであることが分かります。夏マ ...

「セキュアリモートアクセス」導入・選定ガイド【第2回】
その場合の選択肢になるのがリモートプリントだ。どのような印刷の方法があるのか紹介しよう。 「Microsoft Azure」を利用する際は、用途に適した ...

個人情報保護方針
下記はロイターのプライバシー・ステートメント(情報保護に関する通告)の主要事項です。Thomson Reuters Corporationが本サイトに関連して提供する ...

しまむら・無印・ユニクロ愛用者の間で話題!呼吸しやすいマスク5選
マスク生活の日常に変わってから、2度目の夏を向かえようとしています。クロスプラス株式会社が、一都三県(東京、神奈川、埼玉、千葉)二府二県(京都、大阪、兵庫、奈良)東海三県(愛知、 岐阜 、三重)の20代~60代の男女1,000人を対象に実施した「マスクに関するアンケート」(2021年4月6日~8日調査)によれば、全世代が抱える夏マスクの悩みは、暑さや蒸れに次いで息苦しさであることが分かります。夏マ ...