Logic LPGI3/62-6349-83 Reversible Griddle
Logic LPGI3/62-6349-83 Reversible Griddle
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
LODGE社の多年にわたる研究により、すぐに使える慣らし済みダッチオーヴン「LODGELOGIC」が誕生しました。長年使い込んだもののように表面がコーティングされ風格ある製品に仕上がっています。キャストアイアン(鋳鉄)は鉄よりも石に近い、熱しにくく冷めにくい性質を持っています。フォルム全体が高品位な鋳鉄でできています。5mmという肉厚の造りがその金属的特性をさらに高めています。他の調理器具にはない抜群の熱制御力をもたらし、食材の旨みを芯から引き出しています。熱をやんわりと伝えます。熱の伝わりが非常に穏やかで、火から食材へ直に熱を伝えることはありません。コゲつきの心配が少なく、じっくりと丁寧な調理を行うことができます。熱をまんべんなく蓄えます。非常に優れた蓄熱製を備えています。熱は均一に器全体を廻り、たっぷりとムラなく蓄えられ、その後、食材を包むように加熱していきます。熱をしっかりと安定させます。高い熱保持力を備えています。ステーキ肉など冷たい食材に触れても熱をしっかりと安定させ、組織を壊さずに旨みを閉じ込めることができます。ゆっくりと冷めていきます。長い時間をかけて放熱します。その冷めていく時間の中で余熱調理を行い、料理をさらに深い味わいへと仕上げていきます。フラット面と油を落とす凹凸グリル面で食材に合わせて使い分けができます。
Manufacturer Part Number: LPGI3
Width x Depth x Height: 20.2 x 10.4 x 1.0 inches (508 x 265
Weight: 14.3 lbs (6.4 kg)
Made in the USA
Code Number: 6-0070-1001
Manufacturer Part Number: LPGI3
Width x Depth x Height: 20.2 x 10.4 x 1.0 inches (508 x 265
Weight: 14.3 lbs (6.4 kg)
Made in the USA
Code Number: 6-0070-1001
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ロッジ(Lodge)
Part number: LPGI3
Product Dimensions: 50.8 x 26.67 x 2.07 cm; 6.12 Kg
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Number Of Pieces: 1
Batteries Included: No
Batteries Required?: No
Item Dimensions L x W x H: 50.8 x 26.7 x 2.1 cm
Part number: LPGI3
Product Dimensions: 50.8 x 26.67 x 2.07 cm; 6.12 Kg
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Number Of Pieces: 1
Batteries Included: No
Batteries Required?: No
Item Dimensions L x W x H: 50.8 x 26.7 x 2.1 cm
Byline
Brand: ロッジ(Lodge)
Merchant
Sold by: 激安!タンタンショップ
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
一生モノ やはりこの商品しかないのかな~
Reviewed in Japan on February 10, 2018
大型のバーベキュー用鉄板を探しましたが、、、先日、季節外れの寒い中BBQで焼きそばを作りました。持参した鉄板は、3人前の食材を一気に調理するのは厳しく新たに新調しようかと調査した結果最終この商品になりそうです。もちろん 裏面で、牛、豚、鳥と肉の調理も出来ますし購入前の調査鉄板加工の市販品は4.5㎜6.0㎜更には9.0㎜の商品が有ります。鉄はやはり厚みがあっても反りが有るので鋳物がベスト鋳物も特定のメーカーなら国内販売が有りますが、大型で販売している実績のあるメーカーはロッジかな?よって、最終この商品 国内だと似たような金額ですがメーカーはUSなので、初めて海外の登録で購入してみようと思っています。厚みがあるほど、冷めた食材に一気に熱を奪われないので美味く調理が出来るのが購入理由板厚があるため、炭など火力が必要ですがBBQの醍醐味なのでどちらを取るかですけど知人へ特注扱いで見積もりしましたがオーダーメイド鉄板で約1万円とやはり高額、市販だと8千円位ですが淵が高い物が欲しく3~4割高くなります。鋳物だと木型費用などが発生するので+材料で10万越え海外品の手配結果思ったよりも早く荷物は届きました。具材多めの焼きそば3人前はちょっと厳しいかもしれません。使用コメントはシーズンになれば改めて報告します。
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
We use this to cover two burners on our gas stove. We've had good results with pancakes and French toast. Less luck with bacon. Takes a long time to cool down. Can be a bit inconsistent with heating, though that's somwhat to be expected when spanning two burners.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
Used it today to make hamburgers. They turned out great.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021
I am a farmer and a terrific cook. (I'm her husband and I agree). Our kids and their new baby moved home recently while they save for a home of their own. I love making big family meals where we can all sit down together. I ordered this griddle and it turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to my kitchen. I keep it right on my gas stove spanning the two left burners. It must be preheated until water will sizzle when sprinkled on it. Keep it lightly oiled. The entire surface heats up and can be cooked on but keep an eye on the food directly over the flame. A whole package of bacon fits on it and cooks beautifully. The grooved side is perfect for steaks, burgers, and dogs, or anything else you might cook on a grill. You can use just part of it by only turning one burner on or you can cook pancakes or eggs or whatever across the whole surface. My husband made a cover for it by buying a baking tin that fit over it and he put a lid handle on the top so we can melt cheese or cook chicken properly. I absolutely love this Lodge griddle. It is wonderful!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2021
Worth the money. Very effective.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2021
I am very pleased with this product, made in Tennessee. It is very heavy, the opposite side is for grill marks, like panini. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021
Great awesome and durable love cooking on it, easy to clean and care for with the right products
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2021
This was exactly what I needed for our family. We always need more space for food, and this gives us that along with evenly cooked meats and veggies! Love it!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021
I was worried if it would fit my gas stove burners well, but it fit perfectly. It heated up fairly quick and cleaned in a few minutes. I cooked some Tritip on it and everyone loved it! My little guy even said it tasted like the steak from the restaurants. That’s a high complement for me because I’m known for being a terrible cook. Way better then my old electric one I had been using.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2021
I was introduced to this grill from another camper, it makes open fire cooking so much easier, cleaner and the quality of the food excellent. It can be use in the home over the gas cooktop also or a gas grill outside. Seasoned already it is care free to clean and store.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021
Bought this because it was time to upgrade from our 1 burner flat pan and it has been amazing. Have already used several times for everything from hotdogs and brats to chicken fried steaks on an electric range with 2 different burner sizes with no issues. It's an amazing griddle that I see me passing down to my kids one day.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2021
It's one of the most used items in my kitchen now. It came seasoned but, I seasoned it some more and it's virtually non-stick right now and I love it.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2021
I gave this to my husband as a gift, & he really likes it. He uses it at the lake on the grill.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2021
No complaints
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2021
la parrilla se esta oxidando con solo una vez de usarla