The Lodge Cast Iron 12-inch 2 Inch deep Skillet and Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder, Pre-seasoned and ready-to-use, Superior heat retention and even cooking, Two assist handles for heavy lifting, Model: L10SK3ASHH41B
Lodge Cast is a best cast iron skillet L10SK3ASHH41B, 12-Inch cast iron pans
12 inch
技術仕様.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021
Lodge cast iron is the only way to cook. Love it
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
Can taste the difference in food taste using this cast iron skillet compared to regular frying pan.
N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on July 3, 2021
No tengo nada malo que comentar, para quienes les guste y sepan usar estos utensilios es perfecta!
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 25, 2021
Was very happy with the size, quality is great. The silicon handle is a bit useless as gets too hot to hold still but that's to be expected. Otherwise overall very pleased
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2021
Quality pan, preseasoned. I'm constantly reoiling after every use on all my cast iron, so they are always as easy to clean as Teflon. But, safer & healthier. I have a couple in different size.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2021
I love this cast iron pan! Great value and I use it daily! Even cooking every time.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2021
Easy to clean
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2021
This is my first cast iron skillet, and I love it. I ordered it because I needed a large skillet. It's also very good quality and made in the USA by a well-established foundry. I've used it tons in the few weeks I've had it, and I've found the cleaning and care of it much easier than I expected. It's so spacious for larger amts of food or meat. I'm now purchasing more cast iron. The history of cast iron also means a lot to me.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2021
Waste of money. This is how it looks after each use and everything just stick to it
N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 16, 2021
I think that my headline says it all, very pleased.
N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on June 16, 2021
No es fácil la limpieza.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2021
I haven’t even used the product but very disappointed that it arrived with several obvious chips.
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021
Great quality
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021
Love the skillet, very heavy and well seasoned. Bought it to sear meat and finish in the oven, excellent !
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2021
This is a very solid cast iron pan appropriate for cooking for a family of 4+. It browns meats and veggies well. Be sure to treat it with oil after use and don't let any soap touch the surface. It will last for decades. Be warned: It's heavy!
スケボーで注目のスケーターブランド『HUF(ハフ)』をU-STREAMで7/28 ...
時計、ファッション雑貨、フレグランス等の海外から輸入したブランド、トレンドアイテムを取り扱う輸入商社の株式会社ウエニ貿易(本社:東京都台東区代表取締役社長:宮上昌弘)は、販売サイト『U-STREAM』にて、今注目のスケボーのファッションブランド『HUF』の取り扱いを開始しました。 【ハフの歴史 about 『HUF』】 ストリートスケートボード界のレジェンド、“キース・ハフナゲル”が2002年にス ...
メイベリン ニューヨーク×ITZY バーチャルイベント開催決定!!
キャンペーンにご応募いただいた方先着2万名様をご招待 世界最大の仏化粧品会社ロレアルグループ(本社:パリ)の日本法人である 日本ロレアル株式会社(本社: 東京都新宿区/代表取締役社長 ジェローム・ブリュア)のメイクアップブランド「MAYBELLINE NEW YORK(メイベリン ニューヨーク)」 は、グローバル・スポークス・モデルの『ITZY』と共に、初のバーチャルイベントを9月19日(日)に開 ...
Razerの周辺機器がもらえる「Razer Blade 2021 Summerプレゼント ...
RazerのゲーミングノートPC「Razer Blade」シリーズを購入すると、周辺機器がもらえるという「Razer Blade 2021 Summerプレゼントキャンペーン」が、8月3日(火)から始まっている。 これは、8月3日(火)0:00~9月30日(木)23:59までの期間中に、同社指定のRazer Bladeシリーズを購入した人が参加できるキャンペーンで、Laptop Stand Chr ...
外観にも機能性にもこだわった「指紋認証スマートロック」大切な ...
合同会社つむぐは、濡れない!「指紋認証スマートロック」を、国内応援購入サイト「Makuake」(https://www.makuake.com/project/tumgu_rock/)にて2021年8月30日まで限定割引販売実施中! お陰様でプロジェクトが開始してから早々に目標達成できました!! ・現代版南京錠「指紋認証スマートロック」最大20人分、360度指紋認識、1秒以下での高速識別! ・1時 ...