Kit:rotato Express With

Kit:rotato Express With
Rating
製品の詳細
Peels potatoes. fruits and vegetables instantly at the push of a button; The Robotized arm adjusts to every thickness, shape and textures : From potatoes to tomatoes to rutabaga and avocados, also zests citrus fruits; Includes a hand thumb knife to scoop out the potato eyes; Built in storage underneath the Rotato: 4. spare blades plus battery storage and the handy thumb knife; Operates with a 6V adaptor included and can also function with 4 AA batteries (not included)

Starfrit 93209 Rotato Express - Electric Peeler
Various
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Manufacturer: ‎Starfrit
Model Number: ‎STF-093209-006-BLCK
Package Dimensions: ‎28.7 x 15.2 x 15.2 cm
Color: ‎Blk
Package Weight: ‎0.83 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Starfrit
Byline
Brand: Starfrit
Merchant
Sold by: HAYShipment
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
2021年7月1日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This is a great help when peeling potatoes quick ! I’ve actually used it with fruit too, and it works amazingly !

N/A
2021年7月1日にメキシコでレビュー済み

Pela muy bien papas, manzanas o naranjas. Es muy fácil de limpiar. Es de esos que realmente te ahorran tiempo!

N/A
2021年6月29日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

The day it arrived I put it to use. It's cucumber time here and I had planned to make cucumber salad. I probably peeled more than I needed due to the easy use of this product. Potatoes are also a breeze. I don't peel my finger nails with this!

N/A
2021年6月28日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Doesn't cut right.

N/A
2021年6月28日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Seemed easy to use but didn’t last even for peeling one whole potato. Also felt very rickety and not at all sturdy. A big disappointment. I wish I had tried it right away so I could have returned it. Now it will just add to the landfill.

N/A
2021年6月27日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

This product is awesome

N/A
2021年6月26日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Works perfectly

N/A
2021年6月26日にオーストラリアでレビュー済み

Rotato arrived with the wrong electrical plug for Australia. While it does work on batteries, it will be much cheaper and more convenient for my son (who i bought the product for and who has a disability) if the product worked by simply plugging in to a power point. I sent a message via Amazon's website requesting the correct plug 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

N/A
2021年6月26日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Fácil de usar

N/A
2021年6月22日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Works well with symmetrical fruit. May need to adjust and run more than once to remove all peel.

N/A
2021年6月21日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Love it

N/A
2021年6月21日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Works perfectly

N/A
2021年6月20日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

Easier and faster in peeling apples potatoes i love it instead of peeling manually great invention

N/A
2021年6月20日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

The unit works better than I thought it would, it’s very cheaply built but it works.

N/A
2021年6月19日にアメリカ合衆国でレビュー済み

My mom loves it. She is almost blind and has severe carpal tunnel and arthritis. She loves how it peels the potatoes without losing too much of the potato.

フォーリミ、架空の運送会社『Yon Express』設立 ダイレクト通販で ...
そして、この新曲を発売するために04 Limited Sazabysは架空の運送会社『Yon Express』を設立し、直販サイトを立ち上げ、ダイレクトに新曲を発売するという。自分たちの新曲を、フォーリミ流デザインのさまざまな商品とともにオリジナルデザインのBOXに梱包する。 8日より受注がスタートし、早期に注文すると発売日よりも商品が早く届くので、届いたリスナーからいち早く楽曲を聴くことができる ...

ロイヤルエクスプレス北海道クルーズ、2021年の運行開始 - 道東へ
「THE ROYAL EXPRESS ~HOKKAIDO CRUISE TRAIN~」の2021年の運行がスタート。札幌駅を発車し、千歳線など走行して帯広方面へ向かった。今年は9月末まで計7回の運行を予定し、各種ガイドライン等にもとづく感染防止対策も行うとしている。

「おもてなし」の星を巡る ウエストエクスプレス銀河・紀南コース ...
ジオパークガイド、名産品グルメ――各地の「とっておき」凝縮  JR西日本の長距離観光列車「ウエストエクスプレス銀河」が「紀南コース」(京都―和歌山・新宮駅間)で運行を始めて約1カ月。初便の予約は10倍超の倍率で、その後も高い予約倍率を維持している。そんな好評の源泉となっている楽しみの一つは、行く先々 ...

JR西、豪華寝台特急「TWILIGHT EXPRESS 瑞風」を運休 8月中の計5本(1/2 ...
JR西日本は8月3日、豪華寝台列車「TWILIGHT EXPRESS 瑞風(みずかぜ)」の運行を8月7日から当面休止すると 発表 しました。 TWILIGHT EXPRESS 瑞風は、2017年6月に運行を開始した臨時寝台列車。1989年~2015年春に運行していた寝台特急「トワイライトエクスプレス」で行われていた車内調理の伝統を受け継ぎ、食堂車も設けられています。運行ルートは新大阪駅を発着し山陽 ...

つくばエクスプレスまつり、2021年も開催見合わせ
首都圏新都市鉄道は、「つくばエクスプレスまつり2021」の開催を見合わせます。イベントは、例年11月に守谷駅近くのつくばエクスプレス (TX)総合基地で開催されていますが、新型コロナウイルス感染症の感染拡大防止のため、2020年に引き続き開催されません。