dérouleur Triple Inox Contura, Emsa

dérouleur Triple Inox Contura, Emsa
Rating
製品の詳細
Emsa Triple Roll Dispenser "Contura" of Stainless Steel,Silver/Black

N/A
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Model Number: ‎504180
Package Dimensions: ‎42 x 18 x 12 cm
Volume: ‎1080 Milliliters
Package Weight: ‎1.28 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Emsa
Item Weight: ‎2.43 Pounds
Byline
Brand: emsa
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 24, 2020

Easy to put on the wall, just about has clearance for a standard kitchen roll, the foil cutter does alright, the cling film cutter is absolutely useless/drags and scrunches the cling film but doesn’t cut it. Not worth the money.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 23, 2018

I really like this, it's a great finishing touch in my new kitchen and frees space taken up in cupboards.You must get 30cm wide foil (Baco Non-Stick Bacofoil300mm x 5m) and 30cm wide cling film (197ft Catering Cling Film Roll Cutter 300mm x 60m Kitchen Food Wrap Non PVC) or you'll be spending time cutting them down - no fun.But it works very well and is fairly easy to load, and the kitchen roll holder is fully adjustable.

N/A
Reviewed in Germany on June 14, 2018

Es ist ein ewiges Drama mit diesen Abrollern, meist ist die Befüllung schon nicht ganz unkompliziert, auch das Abschneiden der Folie führt meist nicht zum gewünschten Ergebnis. Es knüllt und knautscht, kostet nur Zeit und bringt Ärger. Letztlich wurde nur noch der Papierabroller genutzt, bis das spröde Plastik irgendwann auch seinen Geist aufgab. Dann war das „Premiumprodukt“ein Fall für die Tonne.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 8, 2019

Not happy with this item. It frequently chews up the clingfilm and the foil.I had to cut the 30cm roll of clingfilm in order to get it to fit into the slot to sit properly!It will only cut in one direction - occasionally, and if you hold it in a precise and exact manner!Useless to anyone in a hurry - who just wants a piece of clingfilm or foil to wrap something quickly!

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 2, 2019

There are 2 screw holes in the back to put it up, but I found it light enough to put up with velcro. I find it to be solid enough, not flimsy as one person said. It cuts the tinfoil just fine, but the cling film is a bit of a struggle as it bunches up. That may be because our cling film tube was a little too long, so will shop for shorter cling film. Never thought I'd have to say that...

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 6, 2015

Agree with many of the comments made by others regarding the restricted length of the dispenser rolls though mainly because even 30cm rolls are a tight fit. In particular the design of the compartment for the foil has a small ledge at each side which makes it impossible to fit a standard bacofoil roll "horizontal". I wonder if anyone else has this problem - I don't want to have to trim 2 or 3 mm off the foil cardboard tube! each time I replace it

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 29, 2021

Amazing product. Cuts very nicely and clean cuts too. Unfortunately after only 11 months of use with cling film. Found a solution by swapping the cling film and foil on opposite sides but I’m sure it won’t be long before the blades get blunt.Tried searching for replacement blades but cannot seem to come across any and if I was lucky enough to come by any it would be impossible to replace without damaging the slider.Well worth it for a year investment but would have expected it to last longer than a year.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 28, 2020

Looked good fairly easy to install, that’s it, struggle to get 300mm cling film, rubbish at cutting cling film and foil throwing it away and getting an alternative

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 3, 2020

I’ve bought dispensers in the past and found that they were difficult to cut the foil and cling film. I thought if I purchased a more expensive one this time I might get better quality. I even read the reviews first specifically to check this and the reviews seemed ok. Although this one looks more sturdy and professional than cheaper ones i’ve bought in the past, the cutting mechanism is poorer. At the end of the day it can look aesthetically pleasing but if it’s basic function is poor then it’s not fit for purpose.

N/A
Reviewed in Germany on December 31, 2017

Aus einem wesentlichen Grund.Am häufigsten wechsele ich natürlich die Küchenrolle. Und genau hier liegt meine Entäuschung auch begründet.Da ich/ man, hierzu die Aufnahmen/ Aufhänger verschieben muss, um diesen (regelmäßigen) Austausch zu bewerkstelligen, nervt/ ärgert mich dass dies so schwierig ist. Es klemmt und hakt, einfach sehr nervig. Ganz offensichtlich wurde an dieser Stelle nicht gut entwickelt/ konstruiert. Da einerseits aus Plastik und andererseits ungenau hergestellt.Leider muss ich hier feststellen, dass ich in diesem Fall/ bei diesem Artikel, von "Emsa" entäuscht wurde. Und leider völlig unnötig- da Produkte dieses Hersteller üblicherweise funktional und langlebig waren. Ich habe mehr (die vetraute) Qualität und Wertigkeit erwartet. Und nicht nur wiedererkennbares Design.Schade, keine Kaufempfehlung meinerseits für diesen Artikel.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 29, 2019

The instructions are non existent and therefore there is no indication that the paper roll holder has 2 adjustable holders. The foil and cling film holders are only for the minimum size 25m long rolls. Unfortunately you only specify the outer dimensions of the product in your advert, and not the actual size of the rolls that can be accommodated.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 17, 2021

I SHALL HAVE TO RETURN THIS PRODUCT UNLESS SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHAT SIZE FOIL/CLING FILM IT TAKESTHE ROLLS I HAVE ARE TOO THICK - LENGTH FINE BUT WIDTH NOT!!!!!!!!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 5, 2013

This is a good product but I am unable to cut cling film on it - it just creases up instead of cutting. No problems with the foil which cuts easily. This takes 300mm (12") rolls although the paper towel fitting is adjustable and will take bigger sizes. I note that one reviewer has said 'once they mastered the technique of cutting cling film' so perhaps I just need to practise it in different ways.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 26, 2019

Delivered promptly and looks better than pic on site. But, beware. Cling film and al foil rolls need to be 30cm wide or less or they won't fit. Supermarket cling film rolls now seem to be 35 cm. Also cutting device for foil works well bu that for clingfilm not so well

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 1, 2014

We bought this after being put off others as they only took small rolls of foil and film. This one is the same despite the sellers best attempt to mislead buyers. The dimensions given indicate larger rolls will fit and one of the Q&A even states that 40cm rolls fit.....quite untrue.Some 30 cm rolls even need trimming to fit in this dispenser ( the cardboard centre).On a plus side and the only reason I give it 2 stars is it is attractive and quite easy to load the kitchen rolls.