Chemex 10-cupクラシックシリーズコーヒーメーカーガラスでChemex

Chemex 10-cupクラシックシリーズコーヒーメーカーガラスでChemex
Rating
製品の詳細
Referred to as a manufacturer of pristine, Chemex FS is chemical and all of the correct way. Its hourglass shaped flask is made of glass and the whole is finished, and chemically inert materials that will not absorb odors or chemical residues. Chemex FS glass coffee maker from falling unless otherwise noted, there is no moving parts to work have been dismantled (or any other way to forever. Chemex FS filters, this filter with the highest quality paper.

Includes the sleek wooden collar, leather laces
Contemporary designed products for your time 100 1 in the Illinois Institute of Technology and choice
1 cups can be used as scaled all coffeemakers using the 5 oz.
You need a Chemex filter process all Chemex coffee makers
Capacity: 50 oz.
Item Model
‎CM-10A
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎24.64 x 16.26 x 1.78 cm; 317.51 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Espresso Parts
Item model number‏: ‎CM-10A
Byline
Brand: Chemex
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2020

It's a little big and beautifully designed ..... But it Doesn't keep the coffee warm very long. If you forget to take the lid off (sold separately:/) it will drop into your coffee cup and if you are in a hurry for a cup of coffee this is not for you .... BUT the coffee you make in this is delicious :) perfect for a great cup of coffee on the weekends :)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2015

The Chemex is a work of art, but it can be a finicky coffee maker. The amount of coffee used, grind size, flow rate, water temperature / volume, bean roast - all of these variables play a role in the final product. The instructions are overly simplified - throw some beans in, add water, drink! You can definitely do that, but your coffee will most definitely come out tasting less-than-perfect. It's way more difficult than it should be to consistently make a truly great cup of coffee in this thing.If you frequently need to make different amounts of coffee, or if you frequently switch from a dark roast to a light roast and back again, I would highly recommend you get a french press. Not only does the coffee taste much better, but it is also much, much easier to make a consistently perfect cup.One thing the Chemex has going for it - it makes a great filter / storage container for iced-coffee in the fridge. I brew a large (40-50 ounce) french press pot, then pour it into the Chemex (through a Chemex filter to take out the sediment), then store it in the fridge for up to a week. Wonderful iced-coffee in a beautiful container. :)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2020

A well-known consumer reviewer once described Chemex as the "most inconvenient way to make coffee." Yes, this is true; on the other hand, a Chemex --hands down--makes the best possible cup of coffee. This is because:1) the coffeemaker can be cleaned; it is dishwasher safe which means that there are no residual oils in your finished product. Other coffeemakers can even have black mold and other contamination in them. Not here!2) it uses a filter; this is important for health and IMNSHO gives a less acidic taste;3) manually pouring the water allows you to properly monitor the grounds and absorption.A couple of final recommendations: You can make a small cup of coffee in a large Chemex, but you can't make a lot of coffee in a small Chemex. You should get the larger size just to be prepared. Finally, spring for the glass lid (it's also silverware rack safe in your dishwasher) and (if you have an electric stovetop) the wire grid to keep your coffee warm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2019

Makes a perfect flavorful brew. I roast my beans and want to enjoy the wide range of flavors from this effort.I use this to make enough coffee to serve 3 normal human adults who drink more than tiny cups. Their "cup" size is 5 ounces so I have the 50 ounce/10 "cup" model, the largest one. I wish it was just slightly larger. I have the one with the wooden "handle" and it is a little awkward to pour from when hot, so I think the glass handle model would be preferable. I will just brew my coffee a little earlier and let the glass cool more before I serve.It does seem to be delicate but this is glass and I would expect it to be. I wouldn't feel comfortable loading it into a dishwasher but I was able to get it perfectly clean with hot water and soap rinse and letting it air dry after.I am using a steel screen for this instead of the paper filters and a good metal screen will cost $20+. The cheap ones aren't fine enough and will make gritty coffee. The paper filters for this are ok but I can taste the paper so I wanted to go for a steel option.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019

***OG Review @ top, 2nd review after UPDATE:***So let me preface this with, Chemex coffee makers are amazing and we loved ours. We broke my S.O.’s that he’s used for years, so we needed a quick replacement because coffee withdrawal is a real thing. So we ordered the 10 Cup classic.This is what we received. Boxes both intact, no damage to either box. The Chemex itself was just the top half, broken, with no bottom to it. But there was no broken glass in the box.So someone went out of their way to take out the broken glass, but proceed to send out half a broken item? I’m obviously returning, and I would err to the side of caution when ordering from this seller. But still get a Chemex, because they’re amazing.UPDATE: I took the risk of ordering another from this seller because 1-day shipping when you're a caffeine addict is too sweet of a deal. I'm glad I did, this time the Chemex was sent to us in perfect condition, no broken glass, not even a scratch. Again, Chemex is amazing and takes your coffee game to ANOTHER LEVEL.