Carote 10インチ ノンスティックフライパンスキレット ストーン調理器具グラナイトコーティング ブラック
Carote 10インチ ノンスティックフライパンスキレット ストーン調理器具グラナイトコーティング ブラック
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
Descriptions
Size:10''
Caroteブランドについて: 世界で最も有名な健康的なコーティングブランドの一つである、オリジナルかつ最高のノンスティック性能であるCarote Cookwareは、ILAGとの独占的な協力に値し、最高レベルの顧客ニーズを満たします。 エッセンシャル ウッディシリーズ この不可欠なウッディ コレクションは、便利で耐久性のあるストーンノンスティックを提供します。非常に傷つきにくく、低キャセロールの寿命を延ばします。 実用的でお手入れ簡単。 お手入れしやすい表面で、洗濯に無駄な時間を費やすことなく、調理に時間を費やすことができます。 Carote and ILAGのこの粗い表面の革新は、耐摩耗性を高め、フライパンをより実用的にする典型的な石顔料によるものです。 人間工学に基づくデザイン。 他の素材より 3 倍のエネルギー効率で、アルミニウムは適切な重量で、腕の負担を排除します。 人間工学的な、Stay Coolハンドルは快適なグリップで最大限のコントロールを提供します。 Caroteで、ノンスティックの専門知識の容易さを体験してください。 [商品詳細] 直径:8インチ。 高さ:1.77インチ。 重量:1.3ポンド。 警告 スチールシャベル/調理器具/スクラバーはノンスティックコーティングを痛めます。 食器洗い機はお勧めしません。ハンドルを傷つける恐れがあります。 確かな品質。 品質に問題がある場合は、全額返金いたします。 ご不明な点はお気軽にお問い合わせください。 無料でご購入ください!
環境に優しい花崗岩コーティング – 天然石素材、PFOAフリー。
ノンスティック&お手入れ簡単 – ノンスティックの内部はキャストアルミニウム製で、より丈夫で頑丈です。お手入れも簡単です。
人間工学に基づいたデザインハンドル – Bakeliteハンドルは握りやすく、料理中も涼しく保ちます。
あらゆるコンロに対応 – IH、均一かつ迅速に加熱。
サービスと保証 – 12ヶ月保証、品質に問題がございましたらいつでもご連絡ください。
Caroteブランドについて: 世界で最も有名な健康的なコーティングブランドの一つである、オリジナルかつ最高のノンスティック性能であるCarote Cookwareは、ILAGとの独占的な協力に値し、最高レベルの顧客ニーズを満たします。 エッセンシャル ウッディシリーズ この不可欠なウッディ コレクションは、便利で耐久性のあるストーンノンスティックを提供します。非常に傷つきにくく、低キャセロールの寿命を延ばします。 実用的でお手入れ簡単。 お手入れしやすい表面で、洗濯に無駄な時間を費やすことなく、調理に時間を費やすことができます。 Carote and ILAGのこの粗い表面の革新は、耐摩耗性を高め、フライパンをより実用的にする典型的な石顔料によるものです。 人間工学に基づくデザイン。 他の素材より 3 倍のエネルギー効率で、アルミニウムは適切な重量で、腕の負担を排除します。 人間工学的な、Stay Coolハンドルは快適なグリップで最大限のコントロールを提供します。 Caroteで、ノンスティックの専門知識の容易さを体験してください。 [商品詳細] 直径:8インチ。 高さ:1.77インチ。 重量:1.3ポンド。 警告 スチールシャベル/調理器具/スクラバーはノンスティックコーティングを痛めます。 食器洗い機はお勧めしません。ハンドルを傷つける恐れがあります。 確かな品質。 品質に問題がある場合は、全額返金いたします。 ご不明な点はお気軽にお問い合わせください。 無料でご購入ください!
環境に優しい花崗岩コーティング – 天然石素材、PFOAフリー。
ノンスティック&お手入れ簡単 – ノンスティックの内部はキャストアルミニウム製で、より丈夫で頑丈です。お手入れも簡単です。
人間工学に基づいたデザインハンドル – Bakeliteハンドルは握りやすく、料理中も涼しく保ちます。
あらゆるコンロに対応 – IH、均一かつ迅速に加熱。
サービスと保証 – 12ヶ月保証、品質に問題がございましたらいつでもご連絡ください。
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: CAROTE
Model Number: C00012
Package Dimensions: 45.7 x 27.2 x 6.3 cm
Material: アルミニウム
Color: ブラック
Size: 10''
Special Features: IHコンロ対応。, ガスコンロ対応。, 電気コンロ対応。
Package Weight: 0.98 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Material Care Instructions: 手洗い
Brand Name: Carote
Capacity: 2.4 Liters
Country of Origin: China
Model Number: C00012
Package Dimensions: 45.7 x 27.2 x 6.3 cm
Material: アルミニウム
Color: ブラック
Size: 10''
Special Features: IHコンロ対応。, ガスコンロ対応。, 電気コンロ対応。
Package Weight: 0.98 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Material Care Instructions: 手洗い
Brand Name: Carote
Capacity: 2.4 Liters
Country of Origin: China
Byline
Visit the carote Store
Merchant
Sold by: HRルーシー
All Variant
B0732NRRBR, B07GJ68347, B08CS99918, B08CS8R2K3, B08CS8M6G1, B08KGLZ1X8, B0732NXYNS, B08KGMVS65, B08CS9RDKC, B0833T4TXV, B08CS95K8L, B0732NFVDL
Size Variations
8 Inch, 8" + Glass Lid + Turner, 8inch+Lid, 8"+9.5"+12" Sets, 9.5 inch, 9.5''+Lid+Turner, 10'', 10''+Lid+Turner, 11''+Lid+Turner, 12 Inch, 12''+Lid+Turner, 12.5''+Lid+Turner
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B0732NRRBR: 9.5 inch
B07GJ68347: 10''
B08CS99918: 8" + Glass Lid + Turner
B08CS8R2K3: 11''+Lid+Turner
B08CS8M6G1: 12''+Lid+Turner
B08KGLZ1X8: 12.5''+Lid+Turner
B0732NXYNS: 8 Inch
B08KGMVS65: 8inch+Lid
B08CS9RDKC: 9.5''+Lid+Turner
B0833T4TXV: 8"+9.5"+12" Sets
B08CS95K8L: 10''+Lid+Turner
B0732NFVDL: 12 Inch
B07GJ68347: 10''
B08CS99918: 8" + Glass Lid + Turner
B08CS8R2K3: 11''+Lid+Turner
B08CS8M6G1: 12''+Lid+Turner
B08KGLZ1X8: 12.5''+Lid+Turner
B0732NXYNS: 8 Inch
B08KGMVS65: 8inch+Lid
B08CS9RDKC: 9.5''+Lid+Turner
B0833T4TXV: 8"+9.5"+12" Sets
B08CS95K8L: 10''+Lid+Turner
B0732NFVDL: 12 Inch
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021
Heavy duty skillet with cool wood handle! Actually fries without oil! Excellent!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021
It is very good, I cook and use it every day!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 9, 2021
It’s so good! I used it for a few weeks and I loved it!! I will be getting the entire kit ASAP!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 9, 2021
So far no complains we like it and it is deeper a little more then other what we find good
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021
Toughest non-stick surface I’ve ever used. Nothing sticks and easy to clean. Love it!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021
This pan has a rough feeling surface, sorta like a brand new cast iron pan. Its not super nonstick so I have to add oil or butter. It does brown things nicely and feels like good quality.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021
Works as advertised, I still spray pan with Garlic oil because I like the taste, Great with eggs, just a paper towel cleanup while hot works best. Quick wipe and later a wash and its good as new.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
This plan is seriously non stick. I add a little butter then I cook my eggs and this may be better than TFal. I will Update later.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in India on July 8, 2021
Good product . Needs less oil. Very easy to clean. Using it for almost 2 months and no issues yet.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
Worth every penny nice
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
Love love love really non stick
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
Right after receiving the item and taking off the paper label I noticed the handle is already cracked. I don't know if Amazon would take this back now that the label is removed and for the price I may not bother to return.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 8, 2021
It is amazing look and amazing performance for this price. No mistake in buying
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
This is a great pan. I am enjoying using it.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021
This is one of the best fry pans I have ever had. Nothing has stuck to this pan, and they look great. I am looking to add more pieces.