Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw – All Colours

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw – All Colours
Rating
製品の詳細
Color:ストーン
Experience the incredible softness and beautiful colors, the Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw. No wonder as one of Oprah Winfrey This throw will be a love gift for her. of course, cozychic knit poly – Microfiber is washable and drying and won't shrink or pill. Your Bathroom. They will be softer. Size: 54 x 72

As one of Oprah Winfrey This throw her select one of your favorite gift
The degree of your wash a luxurious knit soft and cozier
CozyChic blankets you can add style and sophistication to your home
Your favorite blankie in peace and comfort
Approx size 54 " x 72 "
Item Model
‎B503
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎182.88 x 137.16 x 0.03 cm; 453.59 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Barefoot Dreams
Item model number‏: ‎B503
Byline
Brand: Barefoot Dreams
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B00AJ3TSDI, B0010OLEAA, B00AJ3TR5W, B005ABX0NS
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
エスプレッソ, クリーム, ストーン, ピンク
Variation Details
B00AJ3TSDI: ストーン
B0010OLEAA: エスプレッソ
B00AJ3TR5W: ピンク
B005ABX0NS: クリーム
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2018

SCAM. I received a fleece baby blanket that isn't even Barefoot dreams. They safety pinned the label on it, but I have other barefoot dream merch and it doesn't have the label sewn on the actual blanket and it's not the right material. Could have gotten the real deal for the same price had I gone to Barefoot Dream's website.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020

It feels like no throw I have ever had. It’s so comfy. So soft. It’s so perfect you want to take it to bed. I wrap myself in it every night an sleep with it. It’s like what you would imagine being inside a marshmallow would feel like. It’s worth every penny. Don’t hesitate. Perfect purchase.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2020

I didn't want to spend this kind of money on a lap blanket. However, we had a cold snap here and the lap blankets I had hanging around were not warm! I purchased this blanket in both the cream and the red color for different rooms in my house. Both are absolutely the softest and coziest blankets! This would make a wonderful gift or spoil yourself.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2015

A bit of a splurge, but well worth it, especially considering you'll want to use this comfy blanket every day! If Barefoot Dreams had a religion, I'd join it. Their fabrics are just that comfy. ;-)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2019

This is the best blanket. I especially like that it's larger than a throw and I can have my feet and shoulders tucked in at the same time. I originally bought it to use after a surgery - I wanted to have something at home to look forward to, but I'm still using it all the time.Some reviewers complained about a smell. I noticed a mild smell, but washed it as soon as I got it and dried it with a couple dryer sheets and it took on the fresh laundry smell quite nicely.Highly recommend this!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020

absolutely the best blanket / throw. this is my third barefoot dreams blanket, including a long cardigan, and a baby blanket (highly recommend) and just love their products. little bit of a splurge but definitely worth the money - one of those items that you’ll always have for years to come, so i see it as a great investment.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2021

This throw beautiful, extremely soft and luscious. I purchased two because I am familiar with the brand. I highly recommend them.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2021

I absolutely adore this blanket, it's so comfy and incredibly soft. I love the pale pink color, it's soothing and is a great accent color for ANYTHING.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2021

Already had one and my husband took it over so, I bought another one. It is soft and light weight but keeps you warmer than a heavy blanket. It is a snuggle blanket!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2021

Love Barefoot dreams cozy chic. It’s lightweight yet very warm. Love this

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2018

I love this blanket. I have several of them and they really hold up well. I have two others and they still look new and have been laundered several times but no longer match my comforter. Well worth the price.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2021

Yes it is expensive but well worth it! Very cozy and soft.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2019

Worth every penny! I rarely take the time to write a review. Don’t hesitate... buy it.The softness and quality is top notch.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2020

GET THE BLANKET. I hesitated for months getting it due to the price and being unrealistic to spend that much on one blanket. I regret not buying it sooner! It’s bigger than I expected which is great and soooo comfortable. I can’t wait to cozy up under this in the winter. Also, I know what I’ll be getting friends as gifts for birthdays from now on!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2018

Awesome blanket. I love it so much. So do my cats :)

渡辺美里の歌詞一覧リスト
渡辺美里MISATO小室哲哉So standing the night 光る風渡辺美里渡辺美里川村結花一番星みつけたビルの窓に BIG WAVE やってきた渡辺美里渡辺美里岡村靖幸Tシャツも濡れたまま BELIEVE渡辺美里渡辺美里小室哲哉朝一番のホームの冷えた Funky kitchen ~スローフードの ...

渡辺美里「Orange」の歌詞一覧リスト
Orange 〜What's the vibe?〜渡辺美里渡辺美里有賀啓雄What's the vibe 風向きを マボロシノツバサ渡辺美里渡辺美里有賀啓雄誰とでもいいから話したい 小指渡辺美里森山公一森山公一彼女がまた恋をした理由に ジグザグ渡辺美里渡辺美里有賀啓雄何だかとんでもなく ...

黒執事 XIV [Kuroshitsuji XIV]
Be the first to ask a question about 黒執事 XIV [Kuroshitsuji XIV] Shelves: manga-shounen, a-5stars, demons-angels, 2012, victorian, author-female, sebastian, fantasy, all-time-favorites, ...