Annin Tough-Tex織ポリエステル製交換フラッグ、高風, 3 by 5 Foot 2710 1
Annin Tough-Tex織ポリエステル製交換フラッグ、高風, 3 by 5 Foot 2710 1
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Size:3 by 5 Foot
N/A
N/A
Item Model
Model 2710
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
Product Dimensions: 152.4 x 0.64 x 91.44 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer: Annin
Item model number: Model 2710
Product Dimensions: 152.4 x 0.64 x 91.44 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer: Annin
Item model number: Model 2710
Byline
Brand: Annin Flagmakers
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B001J34TZ4, B003J36E50, B001PMV9O8
Size Variations
3 by 5 Foot, 4 by 6 Foot, 5 by 8 Foot
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B001J34TZ4: 5 by 8 Foot
B003J36E50: 3 by 5 Foot
B001PMV9O8: 4 by 6 Foot
B003J36E50: 3 by 5 Foot
B001PMV9O8: 4 by 6 Foot
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2021
Bought this May 2020, only had it up less than half of the year and it already is looking quite faded. Not impressive.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021
Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
Wonderful Quality and Well made and it's made in America...
Wonderful Quality and Well made and it's made in America...
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021
Bought this flag at the beginning of March, 2021 and the blue field has already faded considerably as of July 7, 2021. Aside from that, its construction is quite good - no fraying edges or raveling of threads.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
Very heavy weight extremely durable flag The colors are very bright.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
Bought this as a replacement for another flag on our flagpole. Excellent quality and very fair price. Thank you Annin for making a quality product. You should be proud. God Bless America!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021
Beautiful material. Looks wonderful
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021
Flag is of great quality . The tiny holes let the wind pass through the flag without any stress on the flag.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021
I bought the best one for windy location and it made it 11 months. Ripped and faded. Tried to contact Annin....no luck!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021
My first Annin flag was nylon. It lasted 2-3 years before the new, global climate change constant wind beat it to a pulp. (I was puzzled by the red stripes outlasting the white, lol.) I replaced it with a Spun Polyester Annin flag, thinking it was the same model. I noticed it was looking "dusty," so I took it down yesterday to wash before the 4th. I realized it had actually faded badly in the Arizona sun in about 10 months time. It's too late to order a new one for the 4th, but I will go back to the nylon. Annin flags are well made, not sure any flag could stand up to what AZ throws at them, but right now, nylon is in the lead!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
Annin decided to rip off customers by making their flags smaller. My old Annin flag measures 3x5. I ordered a replacement and was stunned when it wasn't wide enough to reach my flag holders. Placed them side by side and discovered Annin got sneaky and are now making their flags smaller than advertised.Rip Off. I get they want to save money but selling a 3x5 American flag that isn't 3x5? I'm done with Annin for good.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
I put this flag outside during April of 2021, less than three months ago. Now on July 3rd I’m looking at a faded flag that looks to be years old. I’ve purchased Annin flags in the past, they looked good for at least 16 months. I did notice when I received that it’s packaged differently than what I’m used to which makes me question if this is an actual Annin flag.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021
This flag is really beautiful. Excellent craftsmanship! The fabric is very durable, embroidered stars, stitching is done well. The best part is that is made in the USA! Very proud to fly this flag in time for the Fourth of July. Highly recommended product and seller.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021
Excellent quality. Durable.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021
Seems to be well sewn together with good fabric. Am very pleased
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021
This flag is sturdy & attractive. Hangs beautifully from the pole on our home. The last one we had, same product, lasted for years in all kinds of Florida weather. Would highly recommend. Fast shipping and packaged very well.
【速報】30日は25人の陽性確認 佐賀県
佐賀県は30日、新たに25人の新型コロナウイルス陽性を確認したと発表しました。このうち11人は、過去の陽性者と関連がない新規。県内の陽性確認は、合わせて2719人となっています。1 2700例目 50歳代 男性 白石町 (新規)2 2701例目 40歳代 女性 小城市 (新規)3 2702例目 10歳代 男性 吉野ヶ里町 (他県陽性者関連)4 2703例目 20歳代 女性 佐賀市 (新規)5 27 ...