[14個] longzonシリコン弾性蓋、再利用可能な耐久性のある食品保管蓋(ボウル用) と形状の容器、食器洗い機、冷凍庫の金庫に適しています
14個 longzonシリコン弾性蓋、再利用可能な耐久性のある食品保管蓋(ボウル用) と形状の容器、食器洗い機、冷凍庫の金庫に適しています
Rating
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
製品の詳細
Longzonは世界中で1ヶ月あたり160,000個以上のシリコン蓋を販売しています。 Longzonのシリコンストレッチ蓋を選ぶ理由。 冒険: 1. Longzonは食品グレードのシリコン製フード蓋14個入り(サイズは他の販売者より異なります)、LFGB(BPAフリー)承認済み、最高のパフォーマンス比率を誇ります。 もうお揃いの蓋を見つける必要はありません。 2.新鮮で新鮮、新鮮。 次の日は食べ物を新鮮に保ちます。 食品の節約に。 3. 操作が簡単。 再利用可能です。 プラスチック廃棄物を大幅に削減し、Saran Wrapにさよならしましょう。 下図の最大サイズを超えるように伸ばさないでください。 さもなければ、それは収縮し、冷蔵庫で長時間後に気密を持っていません。 パッケージ内容:シリコン蓋14個(7種類のサイズ、2色)。 2.6インチ(直径4インチまで伸びます)。 3.8 インチ(直径5インチまで伸びます)。 4.5インチ(直径6インチまで伸びます)。 5.7インチ(直径8インチまで伸びます)。 6.5インチ(直径9インチまで伸びます)。 8.1インチ(直径10インチまで伸びます)。 9.8インチ(直径12インチまで伸びます)。
直径9.8インチの蓋2個付属 -- Longzonは直径9.8インチのシリコン蓋2個を提供します。 当社の柔軟なシリコン蓋は、ポット、スープボウル、ガラスジャーなど、多くの容器に対応しています。 食品を別の容器に移す時間を節約できます。
14ピース、7つの異なるサイズ – Longzonシリコンストレージカバーは7つのサイズ (2.6インチ、3.8インチ、4.5インチ、5.7インチ、6.5インチ、8.1インチ、9.8インチ)です。また、ラウンドロングゾーンブランドの蓋にはアラビア数字の数字が表示されているので、どのサイズを識別できます。 必要とする製品 目立ちます。 適切なサイズの蓋を選ぶために 1 つずつ選択する必要はありません。 (注意: 取扱説明書の最大直径の値を超えないこと。)
食洗機対応、プラスチックラップ交換 - シリコンフードカバーを食器洗い機と冷蔵庫に入れます。カバーの伸縮性は変わりません。 Longzon 厚いシリコンカバーは丈夫で破れたり歪んだりしません。 使い方は簡単、何度も繰り返し使えます。 食器洗い機と冷凍庫に対応しています。 プラスチック廃棄物を大幅に減らすので、よりエコフレンドリーで、プラスチックラップ、バギー、または従来の容器の交換に適しています。
実用的で扱いやすい - 純粋なシリコン素材。 Longzon シリコン蓋はボウル、ジャー蓋、ホットフードアイテム自体に直接フィットし、コンテナ移動を防ぎます。 注意: シリコーンの素材性質上、滑るのを防ぐため、ご使用の際、手とボウルの外側のエッジとシリコンカバーが完全に乾いていることを確認してください。 鋭利なものには適していません。
安全で健康的な素材 -- Longzonシリコンストレッチ蓋は食品グレードのシリコン素材を使用しており、体に安全です。
直径9.8インチの蓋2個付属 -- Longzonは直径9.8インチのシリコン蓋2個を提供します。 当社の柔軟なシリコン蓋は、ポット、スープボウル、ガラスジャーなど、多くの容器に対応しています。 食品を別の容器に移す時間を節約できます。
14ピース、7つの異なるサイズ – Longzonシリコンストレージカバーは7つのサイズ (2.6インチ、3.8インチ、4.5インチ、5.7インチ、6.5インチ、8.1インチ、9.8インチ)です。また、ラウンドロングゾーンブランドの蓋にはアラビア数字の数字が表示されているので、どのサイズを識別できます。 必要とする製品 目立ちます。 適切なサイズの蓋を選ぶために 1 つずつ選択する必要はありません。 (注意: 取扱説明書の最大直径の値を超えないこと。)
食洗機対応、プラスチックラップ交換 - シリコンフードカバーを食器洗い機と冷蔵庫に入れます。カバーの伸縮性は変わりません。 Longzon 厚いシリコンカバーは丈夫で破れたり歪んだりしません。 使い方は簡単、何度も繰り返し使えます。 食器洗い機と冷凍庫に対応しています。 プラスチック廃棄物を大幅に減らすので、よりエコフレンドリーで、プラスチックラップ、バギー、または従来の容器の交換に適しています。
実用的で扱いやすい - 純粋なシリコン素材。 Longzon シリコン蓋はボウル、ジャー蓋、ホットフードアイテム自体に直接フィットし、コンテナ移動を防ぎます。 注意: シリコーンの素材性質上、滑るのを防ぐため、ご使用の際、手とボウルの外側のエッジとシリコンカバーが完全に乾いていることを確認してください。 鋭利なものには適していません。
安全で健康的な素材 -- Longzonシリコンストレッチ蓋は食品グレードのシリコン素材を使用しており、体に安全です。
Item Model
N/A
技術仕様.
Package Dimensions: 29.49 x 22.5 x 6.5 cm; 449 g
Manufacturer: longzon
Manufacturer reference: 40110008
Manufacturer: longzon
Manufacturer reference: 40110008
Byline
Brand: longzon
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2021
I thought the product has more flexibility for the size, but it did not. It is hard to match the size, one up is too big and one size down is too small. All the watermelon I purchased didn’t fit into anyone of them. Very disappointed, they probably would end it up in the trash bin.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2021
I have many bowls but apparently not the right size for any these lids. The lids don't grip any bowl that is smaller than it is and it's a fight to get it on for any bowl that is larger. I did manage to get lids on three bowls after some true effort. You get one side on and then it slips off while you're trying to stretch the lid over the other side. And the slightest hint of moisture or oil will defeat you completely. All three times when I did win the struggle, the lid came off when condensation formed on the bowl in the fridge. I'm trying to think of some other use for them.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2021
Bought this specifically to cover my rice cooker leftovers. They don't come with a lid and I can't eat it all in one sitting. It fits. It's also been convenient for all of the other leftovers I have lying around, though i'm still figuring out which bowls correspond to which covers. If anything I might want to buy several in one size that seems to be used the most. Finally I'm free of plastic wrap and tupperware.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 14, 2021
Use this product for bowls and containers without lids. Overall it is very useful as it comes in various sizes. This is a more environmentally friendly option instead of using the plastic wrap.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2021
Cumple con lo esperado, las tapaderas son fácil de limpiar, de gran utilidad y muy bellas!!!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2021
These are ok. Like a lot of reviews said, don’t try to put them on something wet. It won’t work.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2021
Fits the 2 and 3 cup pyrex bowls.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2021
These are horrible in my opinion. Tried to use on many glass bowls and pyrex bowls and they just don't fit or stretch right. Would not recommend for purchase based on my experience.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021
Muy bueno
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021
If it get wet or moist it won't stay on the bowl.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 8, 2021
Does not really stay on the container.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021
These work great and definitely cut down on my use of saran wrap. Super easy to clean I just throw on top shelf in dishwasher.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021
They work fantastic! Very happy.
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021
Great product! Works as advertised!
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
- ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021
Do not buy. I have tried to place several lids on my glass containers and I have lost 2-3. When I stretched them to go over the container... they ripped!!