(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
製品の詳細
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
技術仕様.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2021

I am very happy with my purchase. It looks so high quality. It actually makes my kitchen look nicer. I fit about 7 full boxes of tea bags in there. Definitely recommend.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2017

Beautiful item for the price! It holds tea bags for crying out loud. Why do I need to spend $40 when $10 will do the same thing ? I ordered one as a gift for a friend and loved it so much I ordered two for myself, never realizing such a thing even existed. The recipient of it loved it as well . They're very well built. I may save the extra one I got for a Christmas gift, they are just THAT nice.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2020

I was actually kind of shocked at the quality of this tea box. It feels and looks really expensive. All of the compartments were the perfect size for tea bags.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2021

I just love this tea box! I would have given 5 stars if my box didnt start to fall apart at the seams not even 2 days later. BUT it sits on my counter so it doesnt inconvenience me too much. I love tea time because i get to open the lid and smell all the great smells

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020

I love it! We built a little tea station and this was the perfect addition. It is well made. It fits several packs. Make it easy to organize my varieties.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2017

When this product arrived it was already broken in three places and only one of the holes were drilled for the metal prongs to go into in order to allow the box to close completely. Not only that but it has a foul smell inside. I will be returning promptly.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2021

would have given it 5 stars but the top plastic piece was very scratched, for the price that unacceptable!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2020

Exactly what I was looking for! I am going to buy another one too because I have a ton of different tea and this keeps them so organized!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2021

I like it! It’s cute and makes my mess of teas feel a little more manageable. One thing I should’ve thought of though: not all my favorite teas come in individual sleeves (celestial seasonings) and not all of them fit in the compartments either. Oh well. Still cut out a lot of clutter!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2021

It is a nice tea box. The only reason that I didn't give it fives all the way is that I would like it better for the price if it had a little art on it. I wish it had the words TEA HOUSE painted on the front or something like that. Excuse me for wanting a little more for the money. :>)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2018

This bow is wonderful for standard sized tea bags. Any tea bags that are just a few millimeters large will not fit in the outer squares as the lif will not shut. Any teabags more than a few millimeters more than standard will not fit in this box leaving you with teabags unorganized out side of the box -the reason you buy the box in the first place.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2018

I purchased this to use a a spice box. I like to have a box next to the stove to just add "pinches" of flavoring with my fingers. This is great. The cubbies are very deep. It is a nice quality box. I love it. I also purchased the set of 10 "palm wood small spoons" that are very tiny and fit perfectly in each cubby!! :)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018

There's a bit of a tight fit at the top if the teas are standing straight up but that's super minor. I really like it, esp given the average price for similar products.Btw, I cut part of the tea name off of my celestial seasonings tea boxes so I can remember which teas are which.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2021

Just OK craftsmanship, nothing special but OK. Does what it is designed for but nothing special.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2021

Why did I not buy this sooner?? So nice to have all my tea bags sorted out. Very well made.